ALR BAM - Log (Need advice too)

ap2k11

Awards
Hey there guys,

So Im new to this forum and I have found this forum the best to research on peoples reviews and opinions on supplements. Now I have just ordered my 60 caps ALR Bad Ass Mass from online and will be getting it tomorrow.

Now just to summaries a few things up it would great if I could get some peoples opinions on any side effects and the how long it would take for sort of skinny dude that can bench 170 lbs 6ft height and weighing at 76kgs (167 lbs).

I have been using the basics such as Musashi Mass Gainer along with creatine, and have noticed some great results in strength but I still want to get that mass, where I have started gym and only been working out for around 6 months where I used to be really skinny and tall, now with a good moderate physique & body.

My Goals: To get bigger, build good mass at the same time get good defined abs (currently getting there). Along with that having a good body will not only help out with the ladies but at the same time help me live a better, fitter lifestyle.

Currently: My workout is Monday Upperbody, Tuesday Lowerbody, Wednesday Cardio & Abs, Thursday Upperbody, Friday Lowerbody.

And my eatings OK. I have been watching what I eat, by eating healthier foods and eating a lot more fruits has helped my metabolism, not only that eating healthier food instead of bad fried foods has made me a lot healthier than before. No Im not a strict starving diet, I still eat a good decent amount of carbs and protein but don't seem to be bulking up that quick. As said my diets OK and ive been eating a lot of meats such as Chicken, Tuna and Turkey.

Please feel free to drop any suggestions and it would be great with someone to message me with opinions, suggestions and tips.

I am really looking forward to using this product because of the reviews I have seen.

Cheers.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey there guys,

So Im new to this forum and I have found this forum the best to research on peoples reviews and opinions on supplements. Now I have just ordered my 60 caps ALR Bad Ass Mass from mrmuscle online and will be getting it tomorrow.

Now just to summaries a few things up it would great if I could get some peoples opinions on any side effects and the how long it would take for sort of skinny dude that can bench 170 lbs 6ft height and weighing at 76kgs (167 lbs).

I have been using the basics such as Musashi Mass Gainer along with creatine, and have noticed some great results in strength but I still want to get that mass, where I have started gym and only been working out for around 6 months where I used to be really skinny and tall, now with a good moderate physique & body.

My Goals: To get bigger, build good mass at the same time get good defined abs (currently getting there). Along with that having a good body will not only help out with the ladies but at the same time help me live a better, fitter lifestyle.

Currently: My workout is Monday Upperbody, Tuesday Lowerbody, Wednesday Cardio & Abs, Thursday Upperbody, Friday Lowerbody.

And my eatings OK. I have been watching what I eat, by eating healthier foods and eating a lot more fruits has helped my metabolism, not only that eating healthier food instead of bad fried foods has made me a lot healthier than before. No Im not a strict starving diet, I still eat a good decent amount of carbs and protein but don't seem to be bulking up that quick. As said my diets OK and ive been eating a lot of meats such as Chicken, Tuna and Turkey.

Please feel free to drop any suggestions and it would be great with someone to message me with opinions, suggestions and tips.

I am really looking forward to using this product because of the reviews I have seen.
Cheers.
can you tell me where you read the reviews?

tks

ap2k11

Awards
Hey there check these..

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57181-nathan78s-alri-bam.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/57019-bad-ass-mass.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/66745-bam-dosage.html

Those are some posts .

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey there check these..

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57181-nathan78s-alri-bam.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/57019-bad-ass-mass.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/66745-bam-dosage.html

Those are some posts .
thanks for those , but to be honest the posts seem to be mixed .Having read them i dont feel convinced enough to buy.

however dont let that put you off, everyone is different -good luck with it.

ap2k11

Awards
Thanks alot, this is actually the first time i will be using this kinda stuff. Ive mainly been using the basic creatine and protein for the past months and ive gained decent results over the long period. Though it seems ive hit the wall. Where working out hard recently hasnt brought any quick results. So i thought a supplement like this may speed up the process.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot, this is actually the first time i will be using this kinda stuff. Ive mainly been using the basic creatine and protein for the past months and ive gained decent results over the long period. Though it seems ive hit the wall. Where working out hard recently hasnt brought any quick results. So i thought a supplement like this may speed up the process.
before you buy go over your training routine -are you doing too much or too litlle? do you get enough rest?are you doing the same exercises in the same order you were doing 8 weeks ago? just a few pointers to look at.

also your diet , are you eating enough , having enough protein ? dont forget your carbs and good fats

supplements are just that but if you feel it could help after youve gone over everything , give it a try
Rest -do you get enough? how often do you train?

Try to keep the muscles guessing , target them in different ways -

the body is very clever at maintaing status quo and can only be tricked for so long , so mix your training up periodically.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really at only working out 6 months you probably don't particularly need any supplements like BAM, but just more work on your eating. But it is a decent supplement, at least with the version that was out around 2 1/2 years ago I had decent results. Nothing earth shattering though, and if you don't eat enough calories to gain mass it won't do much good.

ap2k11

Awards
Hey, thanks a lot a guys just for the tips. My workout routine has been listed on the main thread post. But what I do is rotate it every 2 weeks so meaning instead of upperbody on monday it will be lower body where upper body is then tuesday.

I have wednesdays rest and weekends rest.

And for eating I have been eating a lot a lot a lot....
Eating good bulking material such as chicken, sweet potato, taro, beef and lamb.

ap2k11

Awards
DAY #1 Upper Body

Took 2 capsules as said on container 1 in the morning and 1 in afternoon. Felt weird in throat no side effects at all.

Bench Press - 3 Sets, Max: 155lbs
Decline Bench Press - 3 Sets, Max: 176lbs
Pec Flys - 3 Sets, Max: 45lbs
Pushups - 3 Sets, 12 Reps
Shoulder Press - 3 Sets, Max: 45lbs dumbells in each hand
Lateral Pull Downs - 3 Sets, Max: 176lbs
Bent over rows - 3 Sets, Max: 176lbs (Barbell)
Bicep Extension Curls - 3 Sets, Max: 65lbs
Bicep Curls - 3 Sets, Max: 75lbs
Tricep Dips - 3 Sets, 130lbs