Natabolic Kit review as i go

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So, first week of the Natabolic kit finishes tomorrow. Dosed so far at the recommendations on the box (4 per day).

I am not going to post positive effects as yet as most are so wishy washy this early into a supplement log e.g "i feel a bit more charged in the gym but don't know if it is this or..." etc. I would prefer to know concrete results rather than speculate.

I have started a new routine for this so will be able to assess strength increases fairly.

Definitely urinating more, not a huge amount and no 'dribbling' as some have reported. Sleep is horrible so far, I was awake last night for about three hours, alert like a meerkat! This hasn't happen me for months and months.

I have the GHenerate which came with it and am using that (6 sprays BID). Does anyone have recommendations for improving sleep while on it?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another night of horrendous sleep, was awake for about an hour and a half in the night.

One thing that I forgot to mention is that the morning wood I have been having is reminiscent of being a teenager. I am only 23 but don't get them as often as I should. On this I wake up and it feels like I could cut glass, in want of a better term.

6 caps starts today, let's see now things go.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Bdcc, I have not seen many issues with bad sleep on Natadrol. I hope this isn't the culprit. Honestly, I got decent-to-very good sleep on it. Sounds like you could/should/have bumped dose so we'll have to see how this goes, hopefully things ramp up and sleep gets better...but be sure to post back your experiences.

joedf

Awards
Another night of horrendous sleep, was awake for about an hour and a half in the night.

One thing that I forgot to mention is that the morning wood I have been having is reminiscent of being a teenager. I am only 23 but don't get them as often as I should. On this I wake up and it feels like I could cut glass, in want of a better term.

6 caps starts today, let's see now things go.
I've been on this stack for about a month. I think maybe he first couple nights might have been a problem but after that, I've been sleeping pretty good. I've been dosing 8 caps from the beginning.

Something that might be interfering with your sleep could be the "morning woods". You might be getting em while you sleep and that's causing you to wake up restless. You don't really think about that at 23, but around 37 you notice stuff like that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, I have just finished week 3 on the Natabolic kit. I am reviewing other like this because I like reviews where the results dictate when you post, some people post everyday and have to comment on things when there are minimal changes.

I have zero affiliation with LG and don't benefit from posting this.

Dosing was 4 ED for week 1, 6 ED for week 2 and 8 ED for week 3.

- First week I was getting serious erections in the night, they were almost painful, I haven't had this since I was a teenager. This stopped after the first few days and everything is normal now.
- First week and a half I was urinating more, this has levelled off back to normal levels.
- Sleep interruptions also seemed to level off after the first week.

No other side effects.

Background; I am a PT and fitness model. I was very ill for months and went from 84kg at 8% bodyfat to 60kg at 10%. This is at 6' 0". I am in my recovery phase regaining what I lost. I am still very thin at 72kg and bought Natadrol to help me get back to where I was sooner. I am also very weak compared to where I was which was 127.5kg fat grip bench for 2, 160kg deadlift from podium for 4 (225kg 1RM regular) and BW + 52.5kg chins for 2. All of those were on a 4-0-X-0 tempo.

Natadrol's effect on strength is definite, I wouldn't post this review if it wasn't.

Best specific example:

Prior to Natadrol in the first 4 workouts on chest and back day I went from;
45 degree neutral grip DB incline press 4-0-X-0 tempo 25kg for 3 x 10 to 32.5kg for 5, 5, 4.

This was a full DB weight jump every session with a drop off in reps.

However, since being on the Natadrol in the first 4 session of chest and back I have gone from;
Flat bench neutral grip DB press 4-0-X-0 tempo 35kg 4 x 6 to 42.5kg for 6,5,5,5. This is again a full DB weight increase every session but with very little drop in reps.

This has been consistent with other exercises as well. If a client said that to me I would have told them the weight was too light to start with and the strength increases were artificial but I have been finding each workout as difficult as the last. Where I would expect to lose reps normally it just isn't happening.

I haven't put weight on faster than I would without this but my strength is catching up much quicker, I will go up to 45kg DBs next session whereas on my 5th session on my last programme I was forced to stick with the same weight.

I have never used another product which has delivered this. Maybe an extra rep or two with creating or beta Elaine but at the moment I have been making irrational weight jumps just to see if I will actually miss reps.

I do feel that there is a huge epidemic of over promising and under delivering on these forums, the product write-ups are often laughable with their 'skin bursting pumps'- I have never seen someone's skin burst!? This isn't specific to LG but rather to back up my point. This is the best product I have used (and I have used a lot) yet if I wasn't so anal with tracking everything and went on what reps told me I would have been disappointed. A beginner would have judged it on the alpha mentality and aggression, muscle pumps and intense muscle growth which I have heard people say. I am extremely pleased with this product and couldn't compare it to anything else I have taken.

Even though I say that I am sure many have and will take it and will be unimpressed because the tangible effects that are talked about simply aren't there, this is extremely free of side effects past the first week.

This may just be my British opinion and a couple of companies on here have suffered because of it when they launch a product on the English forums and get torn apart because their marketing doesn't suit our play it subtly and cynical nature.

I won't grade this supplement on pumps, growth, recovery etc as I think this is misleading, it is looking for attributes in areas where it is possible no effects will be noticed.

This is the best herbal product for strength I have ever used, plain and simple.

To prove I have no affiliation with LG the GHenerate that came with it does very little for me and I definitely wouldn't spend the equivalent of $50 ish that UK companies charge for it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
This is great stuff BD. I know you were a tad skeptical, I'm glad you've found some great results with it..I know I have!