iForce Nutrition TT-33 (Uncoupling Agent Log)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Everyone!!!

I bougth two bottles of this and i will run a cycle of iForce Nutrition TT-33 “Uncoupling Agent” since I see some controversy around I give a try with a part of my Fat Loss Program.

So he we go! Above this a description of the product directly from the website

iForce Nutrition TT-33 “Uncoupling Agent”

• Metabolic Acceleration causes increased BMR!

• Burn Fat all day even at Rest!

• Non-Stimulant Thermophoric energy!

TT-33 Was specifically engineered with one purpose in mind, increase the actions of the bodies key fat burning mechanisms. This potent thermogenic shift will transform your body from a soft, lipogenic (fat storing) state, to a rock hard, human blast furnace! Don’t settle for jittery stimulants that burn muscle tissue and can cause headaches and anxiety, use the NEXT generation of fat loss, TT-33!

How does it work?
TT-33 was designed to augment your bodies metabolic rate by supplying naturally occurring iiodo-thyronines. These powerful agents rapidly increase BMR as well as thermogenesis and the presence of uncoupling proteins (UCP's) which puts your body into metabolic overdrive.

What Are Uncoupling Proteins?
The body has 3 different classes of UCP's, each has a specific purpose and each will help increase your metabolic efficiency and lipolysis:

UCP-1 - Liberates stored fatty acids allowing them to be pulled from the mitochondria.

UCP-2 - Neutralizes Reactive Oxygen Species created during the fat burning process.

UCP-3 - Transports the stored fatty acids from the mitochondria to be burned as energy.

Together these UCP's provide the cellular signaling mechanisms that allow TT-33 to promote rapid fat loss and thermogenic calorie burning.

NON-STIMULANT MENTAL FOCUS!
By adding a significant dose of Methylcobalamin to each serving of TT-33, users report a quick rise in mental focus and clarity, along with increased oxygen efficiency. Methylcobalamin plays a key role in brain function as well as the production of oxygen-rich red blood cells.

BURN FAT, NOT MUSCLE!
You spend hours in the gym and in the kitchen building quality muscle mass, don't let a "kitchen sink" fat burner burn all your hard earned muscle gains. TT-33's UMAD-Complex features compounds that specifically target fat tissue by releasing a surge of "uncoupling proteins." These proteins preferentially act on stored fat cells, which insures the muscle you have built will not be burned!

Stack It!
Because TT-33 is a non-stimulant product, you can easily stack it with Adipoxil. This can not only increase the overall thermogenic effect, but also it will preferentially shift all of that calorie burning to your stored fat instead of your muscle!

My Other Supplements:

Lean Xtreme
AlphaBurn
PCT Assist
Cycle Assist
Omega 3 + Krillipid Balance
B-Complex
Prime
Anabolic Pump
I-GH-1 (not stacked with Gheneerate)
(Custom Capsule Formulation)

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
L-Carnitine Fumerate 500mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
Rhodiola rosea Root ( 3% Rosavins ) 300mg
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 100mg
Naringin 25mg
L-Arginine 500mg

Diet:

Low-carb with 1 or two times on the week for re-feed carbs (in this days sometimes 1 food containing complex carbs)

Exercise:

4 Days a week Weights with Cardio

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today’s is my first day on the stuff

When I wake up I drop down:
1 LX
2 (CCC)
B-Complex
TT-33

Then I go to work and take my breakfast:

Eggs and Bacon with: (PCT Assist, Cycle Assist, Omega 3 + Krillipid Balance and Prime) so I feel a little bit lethargic and with thirst i not use AlphaBurn now only for asses the tolerance of the stuff? But nothing wrong only thirst

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it THIRST i down 60oz of water since wake up now one hour later breakfast i drop down 1 cap of Alphaburn!

Messenger

Awards
Thanks for this log. I am interested in this product but I see there is some controversy with it on the boards. Good luck!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i will down my second dose of the stuff not sides until but i add some AP yeap this is my re-feed carb day guys! the bestial thirst is down a little but i go drinking water so this time was of course 30 min after lunch

1 TT-33
1 LX
1 AP (20 Min after)
2 (CCC)

with the food

PCT Assist
Cycle Assist
Omega 3 + Krillipid Balance
Prime

Lunch:

Rice
Beans
Chicken Breast
Salad (Lettuce)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after the lunch feel little lethargic but nothing more this is my free date of the gym but i make a exception

¿why?

to see any impact in my weight program or cardio the dose is not too close at training hour due the lethargic effects.

FYI i contacted iForce Nutrition Representative for one question: I can use TT-33 before bed?

and this response: You can definitely dose your TT-33 before bed. You should have no issues. Its always best to spread your doses throughout the day and night.

David
[email protected]

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid Thread subb'd

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!!!

This is my night stack

1 TT-33
1 DCP
1 ZMA
1 I-GH-1 ( i need to know if boost thyroids not decrease GH output or if these hormones works in synergy?)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something's strange here i not feel the effects of AP after lunch i`m not sure when the thyroid output is up or working fast change the insulin levels or what or maybe the body is adapting to the change?

and feel little sensation in my ences and a little electric current back of my head
(these i feel when i using Gaspari Mitotropin)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The FASEB Journal express article 10.1096/fj.05-3977fje. Published online July 12, 2005.

Part of the article:

One of the major pathways leading to increased fatty acid oxidation involves
activation of the carnitine palmitoyl-transferase (CPT) system by the AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK)-acetyl-coenzymeA-carboxylase (ACC)-malonyl CoA signaling pathway

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i ready for the gym and i will use

Jack3d
Domin ATP
5g BCAA

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOW MANY TT-33 caps are you taking per day?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
SUbbed bro, Nice custom capsule formula BTW, how much did that formula cost you? u gonna post some starting pics for before and after so we can see how this TT-33 works

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
TT-33 is good stuff, you'll like it. I ran a bottle the first month of my cut (this Jan) and noticed super increased sweating/body heat, and lost a good deal of excess water and around 7 lbs of fat. Didnt seem to effect lean mass like some worry about, as lifts and most measurements (minus waist/hips) stayed about the same.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUbbed bro, Nice custom capsule formula BTW, how much did that formula cost you? u gonna post some starting pics for before and after so we can see how this TT-33 works
the cost was $59.46 for two batches (600 caps) but i used the discount code really help me a LOT so enjoy and sorry not pics for now my camera in underwater thanks to my son and the phone the :damnit1: dog of my wife destroy them

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Buds and Thanks for in to the ride!

Yesterday i go to gym and not noticed any lethargy or bad side so 2 hours before hit weight is enough to down the stuff strength and stamina little up
after this i do cardio 30 min later i go to my house drop some noXide by RPN and then drop some AP and eat (rice and steak) and i noticed the same thing
NO PUMP maybe TT-33 interfere with AP but for me this is not problem hours later drop another TT-33, ZMA and DCP oh yeah i noticed little euphoric but after 15 min all good.

This morning i take my stack but this time i add Natural Sterol Complex and AlphaBurn yeah i got half bottle i used because has Dandelion and help me to drop some water you know for the creatine in Jack3ed! i think this stuff double the effects of USPlabs PRIME yes i goy hungry again well i drop some peanuts!

stay tuned guys

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TT-33 is good stuff, you'll like it. I ran a bottle the first month of my cut (this Jan) and noticed super increased sweating/body heat, and lost a good deal of excess water and around 7 lbs of fat. Didnt seem to effect lean mass like some worry about, as lifts and most measurements (minus waist/hips) stayed about the same.
so the stuff help with drop excess water?

:damnit1: i got thirst again

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you are one thirsty MOFO! :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m here and alive guys a little update yestarday in my nigth dose i feel like inside the hell DAMN IT and a little thirsty and the combination of LX and TT-33 really
is INSANE i will update later in the day i got another bottle tu run with OEP but later ohhh yeahhhhh

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff produce me lethargy :damnit1: but i will test today with EC in the day i will update if works well so stay tuned

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
This stuff produce me lethargy :damnit1: but i will test today with EC in the day i will update if works well so stay tuned
Great log

i would be careful with the EC and TT-33 stacked

dosing TT-33 low (2 caps a day) at 25mg E, 200mg C x3 a day, i had some heart palpitation and shortness of breathe as well as dizziness.

i dropped the TT-33 and immediately felt relief. I plan on using it once i finish off my EC stack.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log

i would be careful with the EC and TT-33 stacked

dosing TT-33 low (2 caps a day) at 25mg E, 200mg C x3 a day, i had some heart palpitation and shortness of breathe as well as dizziness.

i dropped the TT-33 and immediately felt relief. I plan on using it once i finish off my EC stack.

Hello!!!

I dosing TT-33 (4 caps a day) @25mg Eph and 400mg Caffeine x 3 a day but i planing tomorrow update Eph up to 37.5mg (3 x day)

Guys @ this dose protocols my lips are broke and the thirst is INSANE!!!!!

plus this stack:

Green Tea Extract (50% Catechins) 500mg
Phoshatidyl-Serine 180 mg
7-Keto-DHEA 100 mg
Rasberry Ketones 300 mg

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
MAxximal have you loss and body fat so far?Was thinking about adding this to my clen cycle instead of t3 not sure yet on which way i'm going to go.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAxximal have you loss and body fat so far?Was thinking about adding this to my clen cycle instead of t3 not sure yet on which way i'm going to go.
Until Friday bud this is when i clip my azz with calipers lol

and i not sure if 600mg of caffeine a day is good!!!:eek:

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah i don't know about 600mg of caffeine a day!That is lil high for my taste.I will keep watching your log,good luck with it bro.Looks pretty good so far.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the caffeine pills i bought is 200mg per capsule so i can cut the half for 100mg dose and drop the caffeine intake to 400mg day (200, 100, 100)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
it's up to you,i would cut back some,but i don't like caffeine that myself.but if you feeling good and your vitals are fine,go for it.just watch your self brother.

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
ill be watching this log. i had my hands on a bottle of tt-33 and used it about 7 days before it started giving me nuclear ****s. it was insane. ive taken 3,5 and 3,3 before and it never ruined me like tt-33.

however, when i was on I did feel great thermo effects, and water loss as well. hope it works out well for you.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's up to you,i would cut back some,but i don't like caffeine that myself.but if you feeling good and your vitals are fine,go for it.just watch your self brother.
Before TT-33 i used E and AlphaBurn and man this is out of this world! maybe BP not an issue due Caffeine is a diuretic and i used too Cycle Assist for overall health and really this stuff works wonders!!!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
ill be watching this log. i had my hands on a bottle of tt-33 and used it about 7 days before it started giving me nuclear ****s. it was insane. ive taken 3,5 and 3,3 before and it never ruined me like tt-33.

however, when i was on I did feel great thermo effects, and water loss as well. hope it works out well for you.

so you are saying it mess up your stomach?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
does AlphaBurn work on the thyroid like t-33?might have look in to this.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is likely due to cortisol depletion in tissues. If I were you I'd drop LX to see what happens. Now you are inhibiting cortisol then hoping to spike it with stimulants to lift the lethargy. But you may be different

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
so you are saying it mess up your stomach?
yeah, first pill of the day was fine, but when i took the second one i would have to run to the toilet (srs) within 30 mins. something didnt agree with me in it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy is likely due to cortisol depletion in tissues. If I were you I'd drop LX to see what happens. Now you are inhibiting cortisol then hoping to spike it with stimulants to lift the lethargy. But you may be different
i drop use LX and use 7-keto normal (not in their metabolized form 7-OH by LX) and feels better really LX is :damnit1: product

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SorrY guys for no update but i can belive this.....DROP 12 lbs and counting this week is my final week on the stuff i noticed this body respond better with 50-60g of carbs (complex rice and veggies) a day so if i got a reason THE STUFF KICK AZZ

37.5mg Ephedrine @ day
600mf Caffeine
3 caps of Alpha Burn by RPN

or if you prefer you can use USPlabs OEP

so if you notice drop in your muscles TOO FAST (the stuff make your body eat every muscle cell literally) i recommend use PRIME 6 caps a day

p.s. broken lips is normal hell yeah BURN BABY BURN

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
SorrY guys for no update but i can belive this.....DROP 12 lbs and counting this week is my final week on the stuff i noticed this body respond better with 50-60g of carbs (complex rice and veggies) a day so if i got a reason THE STUFF KICK AZZ

37.5mg Ephedrine @ day
600mf Caffeine
3 caps of Alpha Burn by RPN

or if you prefer you can use USPlabs OEP

so if you notice drop in your muscles TOO FAST (the stuff make your body eat every muscle cell literally) i recommend use PRIME 6 caps a day

p.s. broken lips is normal hell yeah BURN BABY BURN
I am assuming you are saying that TT-33 caused you to lose those 12lbs and "counting".

?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeap but i need do more tests with NO STIMS.
this is hard you know everyone use stims and the DIET is the most important factor for the success with this stuff IMO

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
yeap but i need do more tests with NO STIMS.
this is hard you know everyone use stims and the DIET is the most important factor for the success with this stuff IMO
Agreed.

Are you running any PCT for the TT-33? If so, what?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

Are you running any PCT for the TT-33? If so, what?
until not i use 5 days on 2 days off but the stuff works VERY WELL actually i use my last dose is after the bed WITHOUT SIDES!!!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
until not i use 5 days on 2 days off but the stuff works VERY WELL actually i use my last dose is after the bed WITHOUT SIDES!!!
thats awesome but you still havent answered my question

are you going to take PCT after TT-33? If so, in what form?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats awesome but you still havent answered my question

are you going to take PCT after TT-33? If so, in what form?
Ohh Sorry oh yeah i got half bottle of LX and one BIG BOTTLE of SciFit TriCuts III (180 caps) but if you wish use only 7-keto caps is cheap

in the past i use several products than contains the 3,3 and 3,5 WITH NO SIDES and NEVER DO A PCT for the stuff

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after 3 weeks of use TT-33 starting the "teth pain" is the same thing when i using Gaspari Mitotropin but with the others stuff with the same ingredient not so simply and clear TT-33 WORKS WONDERS!!!!

another thing yesterday in my cardio session the lethargy was TERRIBLE so if you planning use them avoid use it with your weigh or cardio time or simply down some caffeine pills or another POTENT FAT BURNER (THERMOGENIC)

one week left to finish:AR15firing: