Avant Research NAPALM Operation 6 pack (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thank Avant Research for this great opportunity to get rid of the stubborn fat that just wont go away. I will be doing the cardio and clean diet along with the NAPALM but will not be using and other supplement other than the basics. Have not had any prior experience using any topical fat loss products.

Supplements

Multivit,flaxseed,glucosamine,glutamine,white flood preworkout in the afternoon, protein will be real gains and procomplex Im doinng the real gains to get me throught the night sleeping instead of dreaming about food.

Napalm usage will be 1-2pumps in the AM before 30 min cardio session and 1-2 before my afternoon lift. I will updated log weekly as im sure the usage will change by next week. Once again Avant thank you.

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First morning went well I have to say i was pretty impressed with the quality of the pump on the bottle and the amount that is equal to 1 pump. I will be using only 2 pumps per application in the am and afternoon for the first one-two weeks.I also notice the balling up that I read up on so I will try the exfoliating and see how that works out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the exfoliating helps with the balling up good call!! Things are going well and on track. The smell of the napalm is a little rough at first but you get use to it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took some pix but its only been a week so visibly no change still trucking away im not looking for a miracle so I will be this one for a while. I have 2 bottles so im looking for a marathon not a sprint :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to see some progress im pretty impressed so far tom. will be 2 weeks and I have not been using it on the weekends since I have been by the pool. So for 10 days of use I have no complaints!

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going well I think this will be the last week of 2 pumps I will switch it up to 3 pumps next week.

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again the pix look the same as the week before im gonna kick it up to 3 pumps this week.

UKStrength

Again the pix look the same as the week before im gonna kick it up to 3 pumps this week.
There is some definite leaning out going on though mate, don't get disheartened!

Up your cardio a bit? How many days are you doing it so far?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Sir that I did not do my bad I should have the fat is coming off slowly but is for sure coming off this weekend update pic should be pretty good since its been 2 weeks for a pic post.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im seeing progress and I can not get over how much is in the bottles! I have to still have at least 2 weeks left.

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys been a little under the weather this last week.I will get a pick in this comming up weekend.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff.

Not a big deal in this case because the progress is visible, but everyone is different, so I always recommend for folks to take before and after measurements. Sometimes, if you lose an inch or two around the waist, it's not visible to the naked eye. Only after taking measurements does it really become clear how much you've lost.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off let me give a big THANKS to Sir Savage and AVANT LABS for giving me the opportunity to test & review NAPALM.So im just about empty on both bottles I might have a day or two left but for the most part what a run that was. I can not get over how well that burns stubborn fat! I took a few pix let me see if I can have someone take a few tom. morning so I can get some better lighting. Im not sure if this pic "looks" any better than a few weeks ago but I can tell you my stomach is way tighter than a few weeks ago. As far as pros and cons go the only negative is the smell/odor but its not that big a deal. I cant get over how well it works It really surprised me. I wish I would have been able to do a body fat % before and after but when I asked at my old gym they didnt have a caliper needless to say my OLD gym. I lost about a good 5 lbs and my size & strength remained the same.

Attachments

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if this pic "looks" any better than a few weeks ago but I can tell you my stomach is way tighter than a few weeks ago.
Are you kidding me?! It looks COMPLETELY different. Way to go man and sounds like a great product. Will def throw it into the mix when cutting.