Iconic Formulations Fourth Sale
- 07-02-2018, 03:57 PM
- 07-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Guys need some advice, I really like the effects from Sustain Alpha but the itching is sometimes unbearable. It only last 4-5 minutes but still hate it, any advice to help so I can continue purchasing the stuff? Is it good to take some time off Sustain Alpha after running for let's say 8 weeks?
07-03-2018, 12:49 PM
I would take some time off after 8 weeks. As far as itching if itís only a short time itís till itís dry. Not sure there is anything that can be done about that.
http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
07-03-2018, 09:13 PM
I can't provide a comment specific to SA, but I do know that transdermal applications (i) should be rotated and (ii) benefit from applying a thin layer of moisturizer some time after it dries. There are studies that show that applying a thin layer of moisturizer increases absorption by something like 15%.
It should also help "calm" the area down somewhat (as long as it isn't Icy Hot).
07-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Toren in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2018, 12:49 AM
- By cheftepesh1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2018, 07:55 PM
- By IconicForm in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2018, 03:26 PM
- By chainsaw in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2016, 11:49 PM
- By Volvo140G in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-20-2016, 09:16 AM