Iconic Formulations + Olympus Labs 20% off @ NUTRIVERSE

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

Here's a killer chance to grab some Icon-11 and get toned up for summer. Iconic Formulations has brought this compound back complete with Salvo so you'll smell fantastic as well.... it's a man musk. Save 20% on it and associated stacks with code ICON20 at checkout!
Iconic Formulations

What Nutriverse sale would be complete without Olympus Labs? We've got you covered with 20% off as an auto discount right from your cart! Be sure to grab products from the link I've provided.
Olympus Labs

*All Sales Valid till April 18th Midnight.
*CONDITIONS MAY APPLY ON WHICH OLYMPUS LABS STACKS ARE APPLICABLE TO THE 20% OFF

9c28425d-ecd7-465d-ac71-19eaef331457.png

24a4fc09-32fa-453c-8d9b-351d48f8d964.png

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same as XI-KT...85mg/ml :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much should 240lb guy take
Seems guys running the XI-KT liked 2-4 ml daily depending on goals... I'd buy 2 bottles to start, see how it goes for ya.

I'm your size and will preemptively grab 3. Higher doses will likely lead to a more anabolic state of lbm building.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G sup g, when does this end? I hate buying one type of product online so I need as much time to think of what to add to this order.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems guys running the XI-KT liked 2-4 ml daily depending on goals... I'd buy 2 bottles to start, see how it goes for ya.

I'm your size and will preemptively grab 3. Higher doses will likely lead to a more anabolic state of lbm building.
Above 2ml is likely overkill! 1.5-2ml is most common

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G I'm putting the order in. Quick question though how come it's not applying the bulk discount? I'm trying to get 4. Leaving customer service a note anyways and see what's up

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G I'm putting the order in. Quick question though how come it's not applying the bulk discount? I'm trying to get 4. Leaving customer service a note anyways and see what's up
We're phasing out bulk discounts in favor of consistent sales. We're also in the process of revamping our website, apologies for the misinformation...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ahh.. no worries. Dropping the order anyways. Thx for the reply

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Bout 12 hrs left...
Y'all are killing it with these sales... Another 20% off OL uk products till the 27th.... Don't know why anyone would shop anywhere else, IMO. Really starting to hurt my bank account lol