My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I feel like since Meth 1-T is an oral, that I would stick by taking orals with it and alternate between that and NorDiol (50%)/1-T (25%)/4-AD (25%) transdermal cycles.

Methyl 1-T - 20 or 30 mg ED (depending on what works for everyone)
1,4 Andro - 300 mg (since the availability is high for an oral)
4-AD - As needed to combat lethargy (don't need a libido since I'm married......look at all the time I'll save not jacking off ;) )

Any comments?

wikked1

Awards

4-AD - As needed to combat lethargy (don't need a libido since I'm married......look at all the time I'll save not jacking off ;) )

Any comments?
Good one bro LMFAO!

db682

Awards
  • Established
I guess that should free up most of your day then, but if your like me you better look busy or your wife well definitly fine something for you to do, willingly or not.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
LMAO. :D

(Unfortunately, I do not think that many of those who have not been married for a while will appreciate how truly funny that is.)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles

Originally posted by Cogar

(Unfortunately, I do not think that many of those who have not been married for a while will appreciate how truly funny that is.)
I've only been married for a month and I was LMAO!

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I'm not married and it is still fucking funny as hell!

EDog

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm married (with children x3) long enough that....I forgot to laugh :(

manfreakca

Awards
HHHmmmm married and still jack off alot,hhhmmm somethin wrong here.Guess no libido,no jacking off ehy lol :D

Godlike

Awards
My wife just walked in to see what I was laughing so much about
I told and she's acting like she doesn't get it. So I told her when we were just dating she was happier than a sissy with a bag of dicks.

Massacre

Awards
I'm glad I just wasted my time reading a dozen posts about jacking off.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i thought i was the only married guy who was glad m1t reduced libido :0