methylclostebol - thoughts?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been about a year-ish since I've cycled. Life changes had my gym time on life support the past few months but I've been at it this last month, things have stabilized and I'm back in the groove.

I've got a nice stash of light and heavy stuff but this seems like a nice way to get back into it. I've lost about 15 lbs of mass but am naturally lean and wanna get back up to 250.

So, methylclostebol... who's run it? Thoughts? I've got some Celtic Labs Celtibol. Im toying with the idea of pulsing Boladrol on workout days or doing 3 weeks of M1A to help kickstart things while the Celtibol kicks in.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Been about a year-ish since I've cycled. Life changes had my gym time on life support the past few months but I've been at it this last month, things have stabilized and I'm back in the groove.

I've got a nice stash of light and heavy stuff but this seems like a nice way to get back into it. I've lost about 15 lbs of mass but am naturally lean and wanna get back up to 250.

So, methylclostebol... who's run it? Thoughts? I've got some Celtic Labs Celtibol. Im toying with the idea of pulsing Boladrol on workout days or doing 3 weeks of M1A to help kickstart things while the Celtibol kicks in.
Its not bad brotha, like a mix between halo and a mild dose of Dmz for me last time i ran it. Better glycogen loading effects then halo IMO hence the comparison to dmz. I think you would enjoy it!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Supposed to be one of those Euphoric compounds with very few sides. Eazy peezy.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bitchin... thanks broze!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always heard of its comparisons to halo, hell the nomenclature appears damn near identical to an uneducated bloke like myself.

I've ran halo before, loved it... altho it's lack of androgenicity lit my nips on fire. I've got any/all ancillaires to deal with these issues however.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of Celtic products ive got dimethabold too, it's always piqued my interest, might give that a run actually...

Stevenlinh1

Awards
Thanks bác, giá»￾ mình má»›i biết đến thông tin hữu Ã*ch nÃ*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng nhÆ° thế nÃ*y post lên cho má»￾i ngÆ°á»￾i cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Ä￾ang rất quan tâm

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Celtic products ive got dimethabold too, it's always piqued my interest, might give that a run actually...
DMB is supposed to be one of those feel good compounds as well.

Just ask Stevenlinh1

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bác, giá»￾ mình má»›i biết đến thông tin hữu Ã*ch nÃ*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng nhÆ° thế nÃ*y post lên cho má»￾i ngÆ°á»￾i cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Ä￾ang rất quan tâm
Agreed!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Volvo, you've been around for a while. When are you gonna graduate to pinning? I promise it's a world of difference. But in terms of what we have in hand, kickstart with msten