I wanna get the best out of my M-drol cycle ,so help me please!

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Alright, Im going to start an m-drol cycle here after I return from a vaction in about 3wks maybe 4, and Im aiming for mass and strength. I finished my promagnon cycle about 4wks ago with the awesome gains. I gained about 11-13 pounds and kept all/most of it during PCT. Is there anything I can stack m-drol with? I have some P-plex laying around and some 1,4ad bold 2000. Should I stack anything with the m-drol? I'm 6'2 and 194 pounds. BF is about 9-10% With calorie intake around 3200+

305Rob

Awards
First thing, to get the most from your next cycle wait at least 8 weeks and let your body adapt and receptors rest to your new weight/mass.Solidify and maintain what you gained on your last run on your own for that time.For the second part of your question im almost in the same situation.I am currently midway thru with my SUS500 cycle,which i chose as my first run based on my research.I have chosen to run m-drol also my next time around but am still researching if p-plex is the best synergistic compound to stack with for lean mass/strengh.From what i have read im leaning toward just trying it alone as superdrol is a strong compound for its milligram.But i know my body and i grow best when i have something "wet" in the muscle expanding/tearing that muscle tissue/fascia.I look forward to reading and more research on this very topic which i also started a thread on.My 2 cents.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
First thing, to get the most from your next cycle wait at least 8 weeks and let your body adapt and receptors rest to your new weight/mass.Solidify and maintain what you gained on your last run on your own for that time.For the second part of your question im almost in the same situation.I am currently midway thru with my SUS500 cycle,which i chose as my first run based on my research.I have chosen to run m-drol also my next time around but am still researching if p-plex is the best synergistic compound to stack with for lean mass/strengh.From what i have read im leaning toward just trying it alone as superdrol is a strong compound for its milligram.But i know my body and i grow best when i have something "wet" in the muscle expanding/tearing that muscle tissue/fascia.I look forward to reading and more research on this very topic which i also started a thread on.My 2 cents.
I agree with Rob. Wait a bit longer your body will thank you. Not to mention running it that soon may be a waste since you won't gain as much as you would if you waited. What's your age/lifting experience (yrs)? Also when it's go time I wouldn't stack it with anything else, IMO.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
My age is 22 and I been lifting for little over three years, but the first year was off and on. I actually have some real gear coming, but it was suppose to be delievered four days ago according to my source that places the order for me. I'm getting a little worried but I guess I will wait a little longer. It will be little over 7wks from my last cycle if I run it when I get back from vaction. Maybe I will wait just a bit more.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My age is 22 and I been lifting for little over three years, but the first year was off and on. I actually have some real gear coming, but it was suppose to be delievered four days ago according to my source that places the order for me. I'm getting a little worried but I guess I will wait a little longer. It will be little over 7wks from my last cycle if I run it when I get back from vaction. Maybe I will wait just a bit more.
Cool I'd wait for the 'juice' if I were you.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off,i hate you for taking a 3-4 week vacation.I have been working full time at same job since 17 without one vacation,just no work when work is slow and then theirs no pay.Anyways,(im so tired of typing this)I ran my first ph,mass tabs,and loved them.I was mislead into starting another ph combo,super/phera,after 6 weeks of last cycle,2 weeks after post cycle therapy.All i got were leg cramps after leg day,so don't run one too early.If you ran promagnon for a month,then wait 2 months after your post cycle therapy.You don't want to be in my boat,i harmed my liver for nothing.