1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?

rockhopper

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know which combo would be the better of the 2 to run for a cycle?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know the difference between 1-Test and 1-AD?
Do you intend to run this transdermally or orally?

rockhopper

Awards
Yes I know the difference between the 2 and I plan on running the 4-AD transdermal and either the 1-AD or 1-T oral.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then.

Maybe you are not aware of this but 1-AD is the precursor to 1-Test. 1-AD is and orally active prosteroid.

1-Test is an active steroid. It has absolutely poor to zero oral availability, with maybe fairing a little better in ether gels.

So 1-Test powder needs to be used in a transdermal.
1-AD needs to be used orally.

rockhopper

Awards
sounds good, im alittle rusty when it comes to the old school ****.

based on what you say, I'm looking to then run 1-T and 4-AD transderm. I can pick up 2 bootle of the transderm matrix to mix them. I only question is how much to dose each bottle and how many sprays per application for both? should this also be run for 4-6 weeks?

rockhopper

Awards
Looking for help with the correct dosage and time length to run the cycle?

rockhopper

Awards
Anyone know the dosage and length of cycle time?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not a one size fits all situation. There are many variables like experience, tolerance and goals to name a few.

A good place to begin doing your own research to get better familiar with what others have done in the past is in the Transdermal Forum. This is where a lot of older stuff like that is archived and it is a very good place to to find those very compounds you are referring to.