ArimEvol, you have to be kidding me!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Evolution Labs came out with a new product called ArimEvol:

Evolution Labs is proud to introduce ArimEvol–a highly evolved pharmaceutical grade supplement for athletes of all types. ArimEvol is an aromatase inhibitor/natural testosterone booster that surpasses any and all previously achieved results.

This multi-action formula combines three all-star key ingredients that have been used for decades in Japan.

* 10 mg -2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
* 10 mg -1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione
* 10 mg -3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

ArimEvol also utilizes the added benefits of NAC, MSM, Epimedium, Milk Thistle, Ginger, ALA, Vanadyl, Long Jack, Red Kidney Bean Extract, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed, and Avena Sativa. This added combination ensures that ArimEvol is the premier aromatase inhibitor/natural testosterone booster all while maintaining the highest safety conscious effort.

ArimEvol can be used as a Post Cycle Therapy in conjunction with other pro-anabolics like OmnEvol, AnEvol & DianEvol to greatly emulsify estrogen in the body and to boost natural testosterone levels by reactivating the gonad axis. When combined with proper diet and exercise, ArimEvol can assist to increase lean muscle tissue while greatly reducing body fat. ArimEvol can also be used on its own to obtain that lean, hard, dry look with increased vascularity and definition.

ArimEvol's side effects are generally mild. However, always consult with a physician to review your medical situation and history before taking any supplement. Possible side effects may include depression, headaches, mood changes, elevated blood pressure, mild acne, increased aggression, increased vascularity and or loss of water retention.

Evolution is Survival of the Fittest! Evolve with Evolution Labs!

It's marketed as a post-cycle product but has the same compound as havoc in it! methyl-epithiostanol may have anti-estrogen properties but is not to be used as PCT!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
poke the box with a yard stick. EWWW it smells. STAY AWAY RAT POISON

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Cool, after all their horrible products that throw different designers together, they come up with a suppressive PCT product that has epi/havoc in it. WTF.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ohh this stuffs not so bad........i was a tester for it 3 mths. ago, sides included but not limited to :a nice set of double d's, flea sized testes, tooth loss, eye sight loss and liquid liver which eventually secreted out of my P****. all and all good stuff.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
* 10 mg -2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
* 10 mg -1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione
* 10 mg -3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

belabuda

belabuda

Awards
Anyone currently taking or have taken Arimevol as a PCT?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I hope not...

MB

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its my personal opinion that this product is a poor choice for PCT. It may, however, be an excellent choice as an on OTC, on cycle AI, for an injectable testosterone cycle. I won't be putting that theory to test though.