ph cycle with no gym time...

charger71

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think? really stupid or good idea to help me save muscle?
I'll be doing push ups, sits ups, pull ups, running, sprinting stairs,swimming, gym twice a week for shoulders/arms, all to prepare myself for boot camp in a few months. i have m-tst, propadrol and a little epistane left. I was thinking of running m-tst 8mg, prop 30mg and pulsing epistane 20mg eod mainly to control estrogen. What do you guys think? It's been a loooong long time since ive done cardio and the last week has sucked ass haha i need to lose weight and save as much muscle as possible...

also because ill be pretty much over training i figured this will help my recovery time.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
I'll be doing push ups, sits ups, pull ups, running, sprinting stairs,swimming, gym twice a week for shoulders/arms, all to prepare myself for boot camp in a few months. i have m-tst, propadrol and a little epistane left. I was thinking of running m-tst 8mg, prop 30mg and pulsing epistane 20mg eod mainly to control estrogen. What do you guys think? It's been a loooong long time since ive done cardio and the last week has sucked ass haha i need to lose weight and save as much muscle as possible...

also because ill be pretty much over training i figured this will help my recovery time.

diet is going to be 80% of what you keep and maintain as well as your fat loss. straight up..that is stupid.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt buy the stuff for this purpose, but i have it and will just end up giving it away if i dont use it within the next 4 months. whats the difference between using a ph for weight training and using it for endurance training? dont tell me no runner/swimmer/biker has ever used steroids...

and yes my diet will be spot on, although very low calories.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt buy the stuff for this purpose, but i have it and will just end up giving it away if i dont use it within the next 4 months. whats the difference between using a ph for weight training and using it for endurance training? dont tell me no runner/swimmer/biker has ever used steroids...

and yes my diet will be spot on, although very low calories.
Different compounds help with different goals. Most of the steroids used for endurance training are not mass builders, but help with RBC count. EQ is the commonly used steroid for this goal.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Also will you have time to do a proper pct before going to boot camp. That wouldn't be much fun showing up with low test, tits, and feeling like a little *****. And Rodja is right most the designer steroids with give you back pumps, lethargy and be counter productive to cardio type workouts. If it was me I would invest in a good fatburner energy type supp. And save the steroids for latter. They stay good for a long time if you store them properly.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards

run the prop if you think itll help you. but frankly all it will be is a recovery agent.. more of a cut cycle than anything. somewhat of a waste, but the placebo effect could help ya lol.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ide have plenty of time for pct, its a 4 week cycle. this is basically just a big cut, the main purpose for the cycle is to preserve muscle, not to gain mass. push ups/pulls ups/sit ups will build muscle, you dont have to be lifting weights to build muscle.

lambo

Awards
why do u ask what people think...they all tell you and agree...but u still insist on arguing?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ide have plenty of time for post cycle therapy, its a 4 week cycle. this is basically just a big cut, the main purpose for the cycle is to preserve muscle, not to gain mass. push ups/pulls ups/sit ups will build muscle, you dont have to be lifting weights to build muscle.
The muscle gain from calisthenics is going to be minimal, if any, in trained persons. You don't have to lift weights, but you do have to do some form of resistance training.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion would be to save it for after boot camp for when you're going to want to put on that muscle from all those weeks of dropping weight.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
My opinion would be to save it for after boot camp for when you're going to want to put on that muscle from all those weeks of dropping weight.
that would be my first choice, but i am unclear of the legal issues with pro-hormones and pct items such as nolva in the military, i dont want to risk being kicked out just because of some muscle...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research chems are a no-no regardless of Military status or not (using them on other than your science experiments). PH's are fine as long as they are legal in the federal system.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
Research chems are a no-no regardless of Military status or not (using them on other than your science experiments). PH's are fine as long as they are legal in the federal system.
thanks for that info, i was really unclear if pro-hormones showed up on blood tests as anabolic steroids.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they test you for steroids in the military you can pretty much expect to be brought up on charges first. The regular piss tests do not test for steroids and if you were accused and pissed hot for steroids you would be able to bring in your legal product and pretty much be fine.