high frequency, low volume with superdrol?

vision

I'm starting my first superdrol cycle next week an I'm thinking about what type of training would work best. I've just finished a ten week push/legs/pull/off based on low volume, high frequency program working each bodypart about every 4th day.

I'm thinking about creating a program that uses slightly more volume and separating my workouts a little more, probably throwing in some two-a-days in there as well.

I'm just wondering what kind of programs people have used while using superdrol and if there is a general concensus on which ones work best while on cycle.

Thanks in advance for any useful responses.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
IMO everyone is different and responds different to everything. I don't think it will really make a difference which is better for you ON or OFF superdrol. I do a 5 day split of high volume...everything once a week, but recently i cut down the volume on arm day and now i do them twice a week...low reps when theyre on their own day and high reps for bis after back and tris after chest...this probably didnt help hah but give a variety of things a try and ull find what works best for you..good luck

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Some people say they get explosive strength on SD but it just didnt happen for me. What I did notice was great strength endurance that enabled me to keep lifting more and more sets without lowering the weight. Because of this, I went with super high volume and it worked well. I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks and kept 7-8

vision

Some people say they get explosive strength on superdrol but it just didnt happen for me. What I did notice was great strength endurance that enabled me to keep lifting more and more sets without lowering the weight. Because of this, I went with super high volume and it worked well. I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks and kept 7-8
I'm suspecting thats what will happen with me, I'm thinking about increasing the volume each workout if this does happens.