Oxyguno?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Is this the new "monster hormone?" Its the 4-chloro 11-keto 17a methyl test that PA mentioned in an article years ago. Apparently its A:A ratio is 121! This stuff should be amazing if the research translates into real world results.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmm: Google doesn't turn up much. Must be fresh on the market.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Oxyguno
is possibly the most amazing addition to the nutritional prosteroidal market ever. It is the name brand of the active ingredient, 4-chloro-17α-methyletioallochol-
4-ene-17β-ol-3,11-dione and comes in 0.0075g (7.5mg) tablets.
OXYGUNO possesses the absolute highest A:A Ratio (also known as Q Factor) of any known prosteroid. It is approximately 7x as myotrophic as testosterone but with only 12% of the undesirable side effects!1. OXYGUNO has an amazing “myotrophic
inducing profile” that is even superior to our other product HEMAGUNO. And when compared to other products currently on the market, it is immediately clear that OXYGUNO is vastly superior on a milligram-per-milligram basis (see Table A).

The independent information found in TABLE A clearly shows that OXYGUNO is not only approximately 12x more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 but that OXYGUNO has a vastly superior — and previously unheard of — myotrophic ratio of 121.5, whereby
Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of only 2.6. This means that on a milligram-permilligram basis, when used as directed, OXYGUNO is far less likely to induce undesirable, androgenic-mediated type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.

Again, like with HEMAGUNO, less is really more. OXYGUNO should be dosed at a maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even lower doses.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We should know in a few weeks if this stuff is for real as logs will be popping up, If it's legit I'm gonna get a couple bottles.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious myself. Epistane/havoc seems to be a homerun. It would be nice if there was another new product that works well.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious myself. Epistane/havoc seems to be a homerun. It would be nice if there was another new product that works well.
yeah, that would be good even though it would make my current stash redundant and useless!

i went crazy stocking up on all the GL line before it all sold out, now i may never need em:wtf:

:thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that would be good even though it would make my current stash redundant and useless!

i went crazy stocking up on all the GL line before it all sold out, now i may never need em:wtf:

:thumbsup:
Well, they're all fine products so you have a stash of proven winners. I think you can sit pretty and only indulge in the new products which are clearly first rate.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I also stocked up on lots and lots of stuff...I prolly won't have time in my life to take all of it...lol...I can't get over how much breakthrough supplements (aka steroids) have hit the market in the past 6 months...the way we are going, we will have way better stuff legally than what's worth on the black market...
The way we are going, we are going to provoke a second more comprehensive ban. Presidential elections are coming up. Saving the kids from steroids is a perfect campaign issue. These companies need to lay low and stop trying to sabotage each other by publicly attacking each other's products. There's enough market share for everyone. Just my opinion.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
These companies need to lay low and stop trying to sabotage each other by publicly attacking each other's products. There's enough market share for everyone. Just my opinion.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yeahright again.

bigbeasta4

Awards
i'm testing

I've been on Oxyguno for about 14 days.....
I see some results, but i need to give it time. When i did hemadrol i noticed that my results began to kicking in after 3 weeks, and i kept getting results for those 3 weeks....

I have before and after pictures. I'm using 6 oxo as a pct. I took pics the day I started oxyguno, and i will have pics in 6 more weeks......

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on Oxyguno for about 14 days.....
I see some results, but i need to give it time. When i did hemadrol i noticed that my results began to kicking in after 3 weeks, and i kept getting results for those 3 weeks....

I have before and after pictures. I'm using 6 oxo as a post cycle therapy. I took pics the day I started oxyguno, and i will have pics in 6 more weeks......
wow! good luck with that PCT! you should be taking alot more than 6oxo for PCT. You should have some Nolva or Tamoxifen or some kind of SERM. but i doubt you know what a SERM is right?

IronLion

IronLion

Awards
i have heard oxyguno is dosed real low and everyone i talked to has seem minimal results. i am currently taking it and am getting pretty cut up, might be because of the change in gears of my workout but who knows.....i was wondering if anyone heard the rumors about oxy..if they are true...and if it is under dosed what do you all think about a pct?....To serm or not to serm that is the question...i feel like being safe and doing it, but they are getting harder and harder to obtain and i would like to use it when it is actually needed. . . comment back please i am curious

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
General consensus is that it is definitely under dosed.

Up it fo sho.. Also, shouldn't be too suppressive. I bet you could easily get away with Sustain Alpha for pct.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
D said that he cycled this stuff and it did nothing noticable and said he'd never do it again. probably because yes...it is underdosed...but maybe another marketing hype. Don't see how it can make claims of A:A 121 and be underdosed for the daily dose...:think:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it should be called oxy-duno

it was created with huge hype but from the feedback felll way short, not all that appears on paper can equate to real life results.

cheers

IronLion

IronLion

Awards
you guys got any PCT suggestions because of underdosage...dont want to waste my SERM

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
you guys got any PCT suggestions because of underdosage...dont want to waste my SERM
You could go with no SERM, but it is always good to have one on hand. I tried high dose Oxy a long time ago but stacked it with other stuff. Seemed to cut me up a little, but who knows. I wouldn't do less than 6 pills a day. I didn't use a SERM, even after the stack and was fine.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone get good results on this stuff??