Ronnie Coleman's Inside info

superdna

Awards
WTF? I can't post the link to Ronnie Coleman's post olympia loss video interview because I am a "newby".
I want to get some opinions on his attitude towards losing.
Check google video for it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The staff and membership here at AM are very sorry we are unable to see the valuable information you are trying to share with us. It is very unfortunate for us that the rules restrict link posting to members with a greater post history. It is my most sincere desire that you will not let this web site technicality discourage you from be a valued and contributing member of our board. Please feel free to share some of your insights, knowledge and experiences with us in new threads and post replies to existing ones. Before long you will have enough posts to then share with us your links. It's great to have you here. Welcome :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW...you did post this in the wrong forum. I'm just glad that you posted it at all. Thanks again :)

mymilkexpired

Awards
This might be the video he is talking about...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over!

It's invasion of the Bfiddy snatchers!!! I want my old B back ASAP you ****in imposter!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What a swell bunch of fellas
Yeah, what crawled up your butt and smiled.

Jayhawwk??

I love this place- hehe-he.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why, gosh J-bird, whatever could you mean.

We have such a swell bunch of enthusiastic fellas gracing us with their presence. They breath the very life force that is our community. It is but a pleasure and an honor to embrace them and welcome them with the complete support and service that is empowered to me.

Won't you join me in celebrating their arrival?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:
The staff and membership here at AM are very sorry we are unable to see the valuable information you are trying to share with us. It is very unfortunate for us that the rules restrict link posting to members with a greater post history. It is my most sincere desire that you will not let this web site technicality discourage you from be a valued and contributing member of our board. Please feel free to share some of your insights, knowledge and experiences with us in new threads and post replies to existing ones. Before long you will have enough posts to then share with us your links. It's great to have you here. Welcome :)
Dude, B5150 you are on fire today!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy jolly spandex wearing b fiddies batman

does anyone else find it funny that coleman had to prompted by some guy off camera to remember the protein bar he supposedly loves has 4 layers and not 3?

thats the best ive ever heard him talk. cum laude?..hm

i say he wins next year

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was ****ing miserable to watch. I kept skipping through just because he sounded like he was punch drunk.

Beebs

Awards
I'm surprised he didn't just answer "yeah buddy" and "lightweight" to all the questions.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised he didn't just answer "yeah buddy" and "lightweight" to all the questions.
he only answered one of the questions with light weight baby, aint nothin but a peanut, and yea buddy.