Frontloading ?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, excellent board, been lurking for a while. I just ordered a bottle of t1 pro and have read curts posts about frontloading. I currently have about 2 bottles of 1-AD and 2 bottles of T-bomb(50mg of 1-test ether/tablet) Since I already have these , I was thinking of frontloading with them, how would you guys reccomend I go about it? I am going to do the moderate dosing of t1-pro for a 6 week cycle. Thanks guys.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read curts posts about front loading, but if PH's are in and out of your system within a few hours or a day, frontloading would be just a waste of extra PH as far as I'm concerned. And how long is this front load supposed to take place.

Lgoosey

Awards
1-test blood levels should peak within 48 hours and therefore I do not see a need to front load.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All frontloading does is get the blood concentration of the product high really quick.. This way, you can possibly, not definitely, get pass the kick-in time for the product.. 1-Test usually takes about 3-4 weeks to feel the hormonal shift, so frontloading could actually get you jump-started..

I frontload all the time, and it works for me.. Some don't feel it's needed, and noone's wrong or right since we are all different..

I'm abit on the wild side of things, I guess.. :)

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
bigpetefox, how would you go about frontloading with the supps that I currently have.

About 2 Bottles of 1-AD
and about 2 bottles of T-Bomb (50mg 1-test THP Ether/tablet)

I am not worried about the money, got them both for free, and I will be using the t-1pro for 6 week cycle and have nolva on hand for signs of gyno and for post cycle. I've already decided to front load, just wanted ot know how to do it with what I have, thanks.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do this the week prior to using the T-1Pro:

1AD- 6 caps per day(2 caps 3x)

T-Bomb- 6 tabs per day(same as 1AD)

This should last 10 days, if the bottles are 60 count.. You'll have extras, either save them, or send them to me for proper disposal.. :)

j/k, Do this same 10-day cycle with the orals on week #3..

Just an idea, brother.. ;)

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna go with it just as you have it, there are a few missing out both the bottles, so I can't do 20 full days, so during week 3 it will be a little short, proably 5-6 days, I'll start in a few weeks, thanks bigpetefox, i'll let you know how it goes

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that if you decide to front load with a 1-test product there will be TREMENDOUS lethargy in the first week and also the second. For some it gets so bad that they discontinue the cycle or are affected at work in terms of concentration. If this happens simply cut back the dose and drive on. The lethargy will subside within a few days.

Chemo

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You hear the man! :)

I had this issue, which I should've mentioned before.. The lethargy wasn't that bad, but my mental sharpness was cut down abit...

Nowadays, I can deal with the lethargy better, and the mental sharpness, well, I never really was that sharp anyway.. ;)

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
HAHA, I'm in the same boat with the mental acuity! But I am going to uise an ECA along with the stack so hopefully that will help combat the lethargy. I'm also thinking about adding either 5AA or 1,4-AD in there.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I will be frontloading 800mg of 1-test /day for 7 days then dropping to 400/day for 21 more days.. I will be also running 166mg 4-ad through out.. Juts enough to give me a boner.. Sorry.. Talk to ya

PS I start Monday..

JFP2026

Awards
I will be frontloading 800mg of 1-test /day for 7 days then dropping to 400/day for 21 more days.. I will be also running 166mg 4-ad through out.. Juts enough to give me a boner.. Sorry.. Talk to ya

PS I start Monday..
Be sure to keep us updated on how that goes... :)

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established

PS I start Monday..
800mg a day!!:eek: And I used to think 150mg a day was alot!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, i think the thought of 4-ad or 1-test is enough to get you off curt :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and i will be running 400mg 1,4 the whole way through as well.. Talk to ya..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChocolateClen Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 0
Jasen Anabolics 28
Anabolics 0