M1T and bp at doctor's office

BlackSTi

Awards
Thought I'd share this. I am 36, 5'5" 220 lbs, don't know the current bf % but I am fairly toned with no visible fat (gut, love handles, etc). I've been lifting for 20 years and was at the very end of a 3 week cycle of M1T at 10 mg/ED and transdermal 4AD. This was my 4th M1T cycle and 7th ph cycle, with 1 aas cycle in there as well. Unfortunately I suffered a knee injury a couple of days into the cycle and was able to do ZERO cardio and was worried about bp. To make matters worse I developed a respiratory and sinus infection but kept lifting and stuck to the cycle. Finally, I knew that I needed antibiotics but was worried that when I went to my doc, he'd freak when he took my bp. Went in and the bp reading was 130/90!!! I didn't tell him about the ph and he felt that the bp was within normal range, especially with an infection. I deliberately kept to a low dose of the M1T and am glad as I got good results even with the injury and illness and didn't suffer from very high bp. Take it for what it's worth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10