undetecable steriod to the human body

yanke10

Banned
Awards
would it be possible to modify synthetic test. so that the body does not recgonize it is in the body, yet the muscle would still utilize it. if that would be possible, htpa shutdown would not occur, ridding of many side effects of steriods. i do not know much about chemistry and ****, but would like to learn. maybe by adding some molecule to the synthetic test. so the body doesnt detect it

also, had any scientist ever created a synthetic form of follicle-stimulating hormone. that hormone, which regulates sperm production, is also shut down when steriods are taken

yanke10

Banned
Awards
Do some searching for 'SARM' (selective androgen receptor modulator). The ultimate anabolics are yet to come. As of yet, I don't believe they are illegal. Hmmm, this gives me some good ideas.
what i would give to understand any of those medical research reports.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Read up on biochemistry and anabolic chemistry.

Does quite work like that bro. If it was a derivitive(sp) of testosterone, it will always toy with the HPTA. The HPTA isn't like the immune system, activating against foreign particles and bacteria, it was designed solely to regulate the bodies natural hormones. The human body wasn't designed for exogenous hormones.

So, the next wave of steroids are going to be things that make it so the HPTA is unaffected (can't be a derivitive(sp) of test) or act via different pathways such that the HPTA is not impeded (insulin, LI-15)