Single Best Product For Possible Gyno or Chest Fat?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if I have gyno, or if it is just chest fat left over from when I was a fat kid, but my chest never looks defined and its got alot of fat around the nipples. I was wondering what woudl be the best product for reducing or removing it whether it be research chemicals or pct stuff from one of the sponsors.

knox

Awards
  • Established
If there are hard lumps directly behind the nipple then it's gyno. If there are large lumps around the chest area and then it's probably large fat deposits. It's hard to say what the single best supp. for your situation is because everyone reacts differently. If it is gyno then try rebound XT (once the new batch comes out) and then run raloxifene for a couple of months. Raloxifene seems to be working for lots of people by itself. If it's fat deposits then diet would be my suggestion. good luck.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
what's your bf percentage. Everybody carries fat in different areas. I carry all mine in my abs, I have to get down to about 6 percent just to have a six pack, while the average person can get one at about 8 percent probably.

So i mean if your at or above 10 percent, then it's probably fat you can lose right now to get rid of it. Not gyno

size

Awards
  • Established
If it is fat then cardio. If it is gyno then andractim and nolvadex or raloxifene