• Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aren't you running enough stuff right now

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you want to run it. Ive done 40mgs ed 2 weeks on one week off a few times. Imo..unless you are like 2 weeks out from jumping on stage, there is no reason to run it. Eat a little cleaner and add and extra 20mins of cardio a day and have way better results without risking your health.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh...i did it because im dumb and just wanted to see what it was like.

RusTLad

Awards
Who has used clen? Is it worth it? Might add some in soon
I personally really like Clen, I've used it a handful of times and always got great results. But the side effects are no joke. For me the cramps can be ridiculous and no amount of taurine seemed to help. I get cramp in my hands, lats, glutes and pretty much anywhere else. Also the shaky hands is something else.

Is it worth it? Very much a personal thing. For me, despite the sides the side effects the results were worth it but I would advise others to steer well clear of it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally really like Clen, I've used it a handful of times and always got great results. But the side effects are no joke. For me the cramps can be ridiculous and no amount of taurine seemed to help. I get cramp in my hands, lats, glutes and pretty much anywhere else. Also the shaky hands is something else.

Is it worth it? Very much a personal thing. For me, despite the sides the side effects the results were worth it but I would advise others to steer well clear of it.
Pretty much word for word what I would have said. Although I didn’t get cramps too bad.

I liked the jittery feeling lol. Will be running again this year for sure. Did it 2 on 2 off last time and ran ECA stack in the off weeks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I think T3 and winstrol is milder and easily as strong. Maybe not quite as rapid...

RusTLad

Awards
Pretty much word for word what I would have said. Although I didn’t get cramps too bad.

I liked the jittery feeling lol. Will be running again this year for sure. Did it 2 on 2 off last time and ran ECA stack in the off weeks.
I'm glad it's not just me that liked the jittery feeling. I can't quite explain why but it seems to give me a bit of a buzz, might have something to do with my pre workout addiction? As for the ECA stack, I think I'll give that a try this summer in between weeks of clen... if I decide to cut again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I think T3 and winstrol is milder and easily as strong. Maybe not quite as rapid...
I’m intrigued by t3 but what’s your take on the long term thyroid issues risk I’ve heard it poses (I haven’t yet researched it fully so going on a few things I’ve seen that may well be over stated)?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m intrigued by t3 but what’s your take on the long term thyroid issues risk I’ve heard it poses (I haven’t yet researched it fully so going on a few things I’ve seen that may well be over stated)?
I have. Studies show that T3..or more specifically, cytomel, cannot shut down your thyroid function. I probably have over a thousand prescribed tabs of the stuff..all 50mcgs..because i got diagnosed as hypo like 10 years ago but never took them. T3 and powerlifting do not mix well.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep..i just used it as a preworkout...like super coffee. 40 was good for me...tried 80 once and thought i was going to die...lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Dragon Pharma makes a tab that is a mix of clen and T3...I think its 12.5 and 37.5 in each tab

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who has used clen? Is it worth it? Might add some in soon
I've used it. Usually I do 20, 20, 40, 40, 60, 60 etc all the way up to 100mcg or 120mcg. You get adapted to it very quickly. I took 140mcg too, did not feel much different from the 40s you took in the beginning!

If you drink alot of water, add potassium, take enough taurine, you should be fine. The amount of taurine alot of times can be more than you expect, but also the problem often times is the low potassium levels. My last clen cycle, I had no issues with cramps! I've had problems before where if I smile or yawn, I got cramps. Or flexed my toes I woulf get it.

You feel the stuff burning some calories, but you also feel more hunger because of the increased need of kcal. Don't eat more than usual, if anything eat less, since it is not gonna slow your metabolism down.

I think a clean, low calorie diet with caffeine or a PWO / an ECA stack is just enough. No need for clen. I've realized it comes down to just accept the suffering from dieting and that instead of taking clen, just lower the calories you have now or increase activity level.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think out of t2, T3, and t4; T3 has the least risk of long term damage, interestingly enough. T2, which is still legal, actually has the most.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think out of t2, T3, and t4; T3 has the least risk of long term damage, interestingly enough. T2, which is still legal, actually has the most.
I've never heard of t4 causing issues before. Essentially if your body is not making enough t3 then it digs into t4 to create it, no? ....didnt know there was a t2 lol.

And didnt studies on clen show the negative cardiovascular effects only show up after long term use? I believe it's still prescribed in a lot of places.

I worry I've had this backwards for a long time after reading your guys comments here....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never heard of t4 causing issues before. Essentially if your body is not making enough t3 then it digs into t4 to create it, no? ....didnt know there was a t2 lol.

And didnt studies on clen show the negative cardiovascular effects only show up after long term use? I believe it's still prescribed in a lot of places.

I worry I've had this backwards for a long time after reading your guys comments here....
The excess t4 which isn’t converted still has a role in forming negative feedback signals. Same issue with t2 but t2 is much worse. It’s better to just take T3 and not overdo it.

Yes, there is a t2, diiodothyronine in fact there are a couple of them, with the iodine attached at different positions.

T3 is triiodothyronine

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The excess t4 which isn’t converted still has a role in forming negative feedback signals. Same issue with t2 but t2 is much worse. It’s better to just take T3 and not overdo it.

Yes, there is a t2, diiodothyronine in fact there are a couple of them, with the iodine attached at different positions.

T3 is triiodothyronine
Htf do you know this stuff?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess im too old. Take some gear, lift hard and heavy, and eat clean. Eat more to get big, eat less to lean out. Pretty much what Franco Columbo said in a recent interview about how they trained in the 70s. He got asked what kind of cardio they did and he laughed. I wouldnt mind looking how big Lou Ferringno looked in the 70s...lol...we all can dream right?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's bad effects of t2? Is it more suppressive then actual t3?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like to read scholarly articles and medical studies.

I don’t like the idea of ****ing myself up. So I thought I ought to have a decent understanding of what’s going on with all these drugs beyond the usual bro science.

You can use the thing a million times and never really know what’s going on with how it works, what it’s really doing to your body etc...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased metabolism slightly with an exchange of your health, no thanks

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to read scholarly articles and medical studies.

I don’t like the idea of ****ing myself up. So I thought I ought to have a decent understanding of what’s going on with all these drugs beyond the usual bro science.

You can use the thing a million times and never really know what’s going on with how it works, what it’s really doing to your body etc...
My dissertation was published...not one sentence about human physiology...lol.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much safe AF!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it. Usually I do 20, 20, 40, 40, 60, 60 etc all the way up to 100mcg or 120mcg. You get adapted to it very quickly. I took 140mcg too, did not feel much different from the 40s you took in the beginning!

If you drink alot of water, add potassium, take enough taurine, you should be fine. The amount of taurine alot of times can be more than you expect, but also the problem often times is the low potassium levels. My last clen cycle, I had no issues with cramps! I've had problems before where if I smile or yawn, I got cramps. Or flexed my toes I woulf get it.

You feel the stuff burning some calories, but you also feel more hunger because of the increased need of kcal. Don't eat more than usual, if anything eat less, since it is not gonna slow your metabolism down.

I think a clean, low calorie diet with caffeine or a PWO / an ECA stack is just enough. No need for clen. I've realized it comes down to just accept the suffering from dieting and that instead of taking clen, just lower the calories you have now or increase activity level.
Exactly

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking the same thing DC is like the AM guard dog!!!!
I just try to help, and I hate to see someone do something stupid cause they think more is better.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, this thread makes me wanna get some more clen even though I said I was gonna quit

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Clen is worse than winny cardiovascularly? I really didn't know that.
Is this a fact?
Yeah I'd argue that for sure. Granted the dosage for weight loss is not the amount one should be taking as medicin. Aas is pretty much impossible to overdose while clean definitely could kill you especially if you have a bad heart.

Winstrol isn't anything crazy bad, it's just compared to anavar that's safer but what about anadrol? Dbol etc. Anything methylated is something people should stay away from cause it's not needed. It's awesome for contestprep but that doesn't mean anyone has to agree with it, after all bodybuilding (with steroids) is by far the stupidest sport there is. An average person don't need to take something methylated.

Yes I've taken methylated but I never said I never do anything stupid :D

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know winny is superior in my opinion for gains and cuts.
Yup since it builds muscle too, I'd say a person with more fat would benefit from clen more but a person with a 6 pack don't have to cut with winstrol, just recomp or even bulk and your abs will be better.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'd argue that for sure. Granted the dosage for weight loss is not the amount one should be taking as medicin. Aas is pretty much impossible to overdose while clean definitely could kill you especially if you have a bad heart.

Winstrol isn't anything crazy bad, it's just compared to anavar that's safer but what about anadrol? Dbol etc. Anything methylated is something people should stay away from cause it's not needed. It's awesome for contestprep but that doesn't mean anyone has to agree with it, after all bodybuilding (with steroids) is by far the stupidest sport there is. An average person don't need to take something methylated.

Yes I've taken methylated but I never said I never do anything stupid :D
I agree word for word...especially the me doing stupid stuff part.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Clen is worse than winny cardiovascularly? I really didn't know that.
Is this a fact?
Pretty sure it’s a fact, a well known fact.

Clen could even possibly kill someone on their first time trying it. It makes your heart race. Lots of people can’t handle that, physically.

Winstrol isn’t that kind of stress on your heart by far. T3 doesn’t make your heart race unless you take way too much.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure it’s a fact, a well known fact.

Clen could even possibly kill someone on their first time trying it. It makes your heart race. Lots of people can’t handle that, physically.

Winstrol isn’t that kind of stress on your heart by far. T3 doesn’t make your heart race unless you take way too much.
Interesting.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
not sure if this thread is a done deal or not - I'm on my first dose of clen now @ 20mcg and it feels exactly like pre-workout. no bog deal and since I'm already on a vigorous cardio routine 3x's a week I'm gonna roll with it.

my only issue is that my cario is M-W-F and I was gonna do 2 days on / 2 days off and not sure exatly how to handle that now and how long I should run it for. I'm currently not running anything and don't plan on exceeding the 20mcg at a time.

Whats the half like on this stuff?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if this thread is a done deal or not - I'm on my first dose of clen now @ 20mcg and it feels exactly like pre-workout. no bog deal and since I'm already on a vigorous cardio routine 3x's a week I'm gonna roll with it.

my only issue is that my cario is M-W-F and I was gonna do 2 days on / 2 days off and not sure exatly how to handle that now and how long I should run it for. I'm currently not running anything and don't plan on exceeding the 20mcg at a time.

Whats the half like on this stuff?
36 hours I think or 48..... You will need to increase the dose in a few days since receptors will get used to it quickly. That's how clen works. Up it to 40 then 60 etc. It's not that big of a deal, not like 3 times as strong as you would excpect 60 to be. When upped slowly to that amount, it will feel like the first 20mcg dose

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
On clen now, it'll make you hungry and the shakes are fun. I've seen an increase in appetite (also on t3) also increased bp which causes headaches and nosebleeds if too high, got one the other day and had to lower the dose.

Its a tradeoff, the side effects can be pretty bad but the results are good