Decca and test

Euroguy

Awards
Does anyone know if I can test the Decca and test anywhere ??? Also if anyone has ordered a legit gear online pleAse pm me
Thank you

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have better idea, go back and read the rules.We're all law abiding citizens!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have better idea, go back and read the rules.We're all law abiding citizens!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah bro I jump the gun on that one, I read your post wrong.But you're right being an ass in any instance won't help a situation.. But if you get that test kit,let us know the legitimacy of it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah bro I jump the gun on that one, I read your post wrong.But you're right being an ass in any instance won't help a situation.. But if you get that test kit,let us know the legitimacy of it.
The test kits are legit. They don't give you a good indication for purity -but they can tell you if it is what it says.
Was the ass comment for me? Hope not.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice I might grab one myself. hairygrandpa off course not!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice I might grab one myself. hairygrandpa off course not!
Euroguy ,
Don't be a ass bro
TMloc were right. If you had read the forum rules, you would have known that asking for sources of roids is a no-no.

It came in handy when testing T-bol -and is mandatory for testing Anavar. IMHO, Deca and Test does not need to be tested. I would stay away from Test and Deca, if they were advertised above 250mg x ml.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The test kits are legit. They don't give you a good indication for purity -but they can tell you if it is what it says.
what if something has say test and deca in it? Or even say sustonan. Is there a way it will test multiple substances?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if something has say test and deca in it? Or even say sustonan. Is there a way it will test multiple substances?
It should give a positive reading on both tests.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But do they calculate the dose? Like if it says test 250...can it tell you if its 250? I thought they couldnt.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But do they calculate the dose? Like if it says test 250...can it tell you if its 250? I thought they couldnt.
Nah. Just if it is what it says, not purity -or if its underdosed. Helpful for Anavar and Primo.