Cant decide whether to do cyle of tren and test or decca and test

N1qbal

Awards
Hi trying to decide whether to have tren or decca cycle , from what i beleieve tren is better as retain more muscle post cycle anyone tried both and take there opinions on hell me sway which way im going to go

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi trying to decide whether to have tren or decca cycle , from what i beleieve tren is better as retain more muscle post cycle anyone tried both and take there opinions on hell me sway which way im going to go
No steroid has more retainable gains then any other steroid.

Muscle is muscle, steroid (a) dosent build some kind of magical more retainable muscle then steroid (b).

Muscle built on steroids is not retainable without steroids in your system. You can temporarily hold on to it but eventually if your off steroids your going back to what you looked like without steroids

Reactions: Nac
Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No steroid has more retainable gains then any other steroid.

Muscle is muscle, steroid (a) dosent build some kind of magical more retainable muscle then steroid (b).

Muscle built on steroids is not retainable without steroids in your system. You can temporarily hold on to it but eventually if your off steroids your going back to what you looked like without steroids
Unless you are on TRT and what you built would have been attainable with that TRT dosage(though admittedly it might take 5-7y where you could get there in 2 on steroids).

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you should really post your history. Now assuming you have dont a few cycles. I would say run T the entire cycle, run Deca for the first 4 weeks and run Tren the last 8 weeks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since it is such a long ester it will last for weeks after. Bulk and joints
Problem is that since it’s such a long ester you won’t get any benefits from 4 weeks of Deca, it’s a waste to use it like that.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Problem is that since it’s such a long ester you won’t get any benefits from 4 weeks of Deca, it’s a waste to use it like that.
What makes you think that?

Levels will continually build to peak concentration for about 5 weeks, promoting ever-increasing anabolism, and then as it tapers off it still will provide diminishing effect - ideally you’d be bridging onto another compound to continue the overall escalation of anabolics. Plus you will have the therapeutic joint benefits for probably 10 weeks to enable harder training.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Levels will continually build to peak concentration for about 5 weeks, promoting ever-increasing anabolism, and then as it tapers off it still will provide diminishing effect - ideally you’d be bridging onto another compound to continue the overall escalation of anabolics. Plus you will have the therapeutic joint benefits for probably 10 weeks to enable harder training.
Exaclty, I run
  • T and Mast the entire 20 weeks(400/200)
  • Weeks 5-8 add in Deca 450(actually keep deca the whole time for joints at low dose 140, these weeks it is increased to anabolic levels)
  • Weeks 12-20 I add Tren/NPP/dbol(100/100/50)
No i do run lower doses than most as
  1. ]I am 50
  2. I like to run a 20week blast and only blast 1x per year
  3. I respond well to anabolic 375 T and 175 Mast had me at
    1. Total T 3297(top range 1022)
    2. Free T 1323(top range 135
    3. E2 21(top range 44)
Edit: My normal TRT of 120 T and 70 Deca has me at total T ~1000, Free T ~140, E2 ~40)

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

After just 4 weeks of Deca? I think most ppl would consider that to be a waste, in my experience it takes 5-6 weeks to get any joint relief and to start seeing any results and they disappear shortly after I stop the Deca.

I stand by that 4 weeks of Deca is just silly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After just 4 weeks of Deca? I think most ppl would consider that to be a waste, in my experience it takes 5-6 weeks to get any joint relief and to start seeing any results and they disappear shortly after I stop the Deca.

I stand by that 4 weeks of Deca is just silly.
Well I’m certainly not trying to sell you on it, no need to get fancy when you have a game plan that’s working for you, but FWIW I notice therapeutic joint benefits by week 2.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I feel like being Broderick Chavez:

"Have you noticed how a doctor will tend to prescribe you drugs that are appropriate to your symptoms? People dont typically go to their GP and say I like the sound of prozac but also morphine might be nice, which should I take just for the fuk of it?

So, to properly suggest a course of drugs, and yes a course not a 'cycle', you need to decide what it is you are specifically trying to achieve and what you are prepared to achieve it. As I always say, right tool for the right job."

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today I feel like being Broderick Chavez:

"Have you noticed how a doctor will tend to prescribe you drugs that are appropriate to your symptoms? People dont typically go to their GP and say I like the sound of prozac but also morphine might be nice, which should I take just for the fuk of it?

So, to properly suggest a course of drugs, and yes a course not a 'cycle', you need to decide what it is you are specifically trying to achieve and what you are prepared to achieve it. As I always say, right tool for the right job."
I appreciate a lot of Broderick’s ideology on PED use, but his obsession with semantics is ridiculously silly. The way he gets mad at commonly used vernacular - if you say ‘Var’ and 10/10 audience members understand the meaning, it’s valid language for communication.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate a lot of Broderick’s ideology on PED use, but his obsession with semantics is ridiculously silly. The way he gets mad at commonly used vernacular - if you say ‘Var’ and 10/10 audience members understand the meaning, it’s valid language for communication.
Broderick is annoying as ****!!!! I also listen to his stuff because I like his way about ped's but like you said. Stuff like that is super annoying. He tries to hard, like he's always gotta secretly say I'm smarter then you. Or go out of his way do explain something in a way that he knows is too hard for the average person to understand and he does it in a situation where it could be easily explained.

On a similar yet different note, if you ever listen to chase irons. Someone will ask a question, it will be worded funny but very easily understandable and he either doesn't have the common sense to figure it out or he intentionally pretends he doesn't understand the question because it wasn't worded perfectly.

I guess everyone including myself has things we do that annoy other ppl. But Broderick is rough for me to listen to sometimes.

I be like God damnit shut up and speak normal.

I do however love how he always says , (I don't wanna talk about myself) or (toot my own horn) and then lays on the horn for the next 6 blocks 😂 fukin tool box

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Broderick is annoying as ****!!!! I also listen to his stuff because I like his way about ped's but like you said. Stuff like that is super annoying. He tries to hard, like he's always gotta secretly say I'm smarter then you. Or go out of his way do explain something in a way that he knows is too hard for the average person to understand and he does it in a situation where it could be easily explained.

On a similar yet different note, if you ever listen to chase irons. Someone will ask a question, it will be worded funny but very easily understandable and he either doesn't have the common sense to figure it out or he intentionally pretends he doesn't understand the question because it wasn't worded perfectly.

I guess everyone including myself has things we do that annoy other ppl. But Broderick is rough for me to listen to sometimes.

I be like God damnit shut up and speak normal.

I do however love how he always says , (I don't wanna talk about myself) or (toot my own horn) and then lays on the horn for the next 6 blocks fukin tool box
I think even Broderick understands he’s definitely an old man shouting Get Off My Lawn at times

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, yes, he obviously has a strong dislike for the average meathead gym bro. His delivery can certainly come across as condescending, but I think (like you guys) his attempts to get his audience to readjust their thinking on PEDs is really good. I only wish Id come across him and Black when I first started.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yes, he obviously has a strong dislike for the average meathead gym bro. His delivery can certainly come across as condescending, but I think (like you guys) his attempts to get his audience to readjust their thinking on PEDs is really good. I only wish Id come across him and Black when I first started.
Yeah he has helped me a lot to get more out of what I take. Just becoming more aware of what does what, can be used best for certain situations, it changes your way of thinking. Instead of how much drugs can I handle, it begs the question of what are you trying to do - it’s made me more goal-oriented, looking at drugs as part of the plan rather than a plan unto themselves.

I don’t want to just “do Anadrol”. I want to lift as much as possible on the day of a specific competition, when it matters.

Reactions: Nac
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mixedup Anabolics 5
mixedup Anabolics 10
Supplements 19
Anabolics 49
RogerBob Supplements 89