2nd Cycle, help.....PLZ

Mr. V

Awards
40 year old male. 203 lbs, 6' tall. 20-23% body fat.
My primary goals are to put on a little lean mass while cutting fat. I will be consuming around 1800-2200 calories on average.

10 weeks

200 mg Test Cyp
200 mg Nadralone Deca
Arimidex 1.5mg, 3 times per week

2 week PCT
HGC 500iu ED
3 caps ULTRA HOT

I have enough Test to bump it up to 350mgs per week, but was wondering if the 200mg would be enough.

I have Clomid, but need a little advise on how/when to use it.

Thoughts?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
TON MORE RESEARCH BRO!!!!!!

1. cycle is too short and the doses are too low
2. its more of a bulker cycle anyway
3. your pct..
1. is too short
2 sucks

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... a few things don't look right here.

200 mg Test Cyp
200 mg Nadralone Deca
Arimidex 1.5mg, 3 times per week
Not enough test. You want at least 500mg test cyp a week. The deca dose is also too low. Running this cycle will do little other than shutting you down.

2 week PCT
HGC 500iu ED
3 caps ULTRA HOT
You need 4 weeks of PCT after a 10-week cycle. Don't run hCG during PCT, run it during the cycle; I like 250iu EOD, but you can also do 500iu 2x/week.

You need either clomid or nolva in there for PCT. Clomid at 150/100/100/50 or nolva at 40/40/20/20.

So:

1-10 test cyp 250mg 2x/wk
1-10 deca 200mg 2x/wk
1-10 500iu hCG 2x/wk
anti-e's as necessary

13-16 nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 150/100/100/50

I'd recommend putting test prop 100mg EOD for weeks 11-12; this will make the transition to PCT easier.

Also, I don't like deca for a cutter, or run this short. I'd save it for a long bulker.

-kwantam

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To add, with your stats I don't feel you are ready for AAS. A solid diet/training protocol would benefit more.

Mr. V

Awards
Hmmm... a few things don't look right here.

Not enough test. You want at least 500mg test cyp a week. The deca dose is also too low. Running this cycle will do little other than shutting you down.

You need 4 weeks of PCT after a 10-week cycle. Don't run hCG during PCT, run it during the cycle; I like 250iu EOD, but you can also do 500iu 2x/week.

You need either clomid or nolva in there for PCT. Clomid at 150/100/100/50 or nolva at 40/40/20/20.

So:

1-10 test cyp 250mg 2x/wk
1-10 deca 200mg 2x/wk
1-10 500iu hCG 2x/wk
anti-e's as necessary

13-16 nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 150/100/100/50

I'd recommend putting test prop 100mg EOD for weeks 11-12; this will make the transition to PCT easier.

Also, I don't like deca for a cutter, or run this short. I'd save it for a long bulker.

-kwantam
Thanks kwantam, it is nice to get some
constructive help.

I only have enough enough test for about 350mgs per week and only 200mg of Deca per week. Will that not work O.K. since I am not trying to pack on 20lbs of mass? I am trying to get " some mass" i.e. better protein synthisis while cutting on a strict diet with about 1 gm protein per lb of body mass.

You suggest HCG throught the cycle. I
did this on my last light cycle (beginner) of 150mg-200mg of Test Cyp and it seem to work well at 250 iu, 2 X per week. However, should there be any concern over desensitation of the Leydig cells over such a long period of time?

I have been training for 4 years. I started a 242lbs and have trained hard and dieted hard in cycles to the present 203lb body weight. I stick to a 40c/40p/20f diet of clean foods, and never junk. My goal is to get in the 190ish lb area and 12-15% body fat range and then re-evaluate.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
you dont have enough of either. 500mg test ew is standard for a beginner. I would do 500 for 12 weeks.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I only have enough enough test for about 350mgs per week and only 200mg of Deca per week. Will that not work O.K. since I am not trying to pack on 20lbs of mass?
Oh, it'll do something, but you'll be much happier just doing it right. You definitely need more test in there---as Undertaker said, 500mg is baseline for a beginner-ish cycle.

As far as the nandrolone goes, I think you should either get more and run a longer cycle or just leave it out completely. You'll see excellent results off of 10 weeks of enan with a two-week prop tail and a four-week SD kickstart. Another option is to do ten weeks of enan with a two-week prop tail and a two-week prop frontload, and run SD weeks 9-12.

However, should there be any concern over desensitation of the Leydig cells over such a long period of time?
Leydig toxicity/sensitivity issues are generally associated with high doses, not with low-dose long-duration protocols. Swale (who is an HRT doc) recommends running hCG throughout the cycle.

Having said all that, ryansm could very well be right. Spending the time to perfect your diet and training now will make your AAS future that much better. If you have the cash, you should consider hiring Bobo.

-kwantam

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5