Quick Question on Mixing T-1 Pro

EPe9686518

Awards
Ok I just got the T-1 pro and it came with a bottle of DMSO. I have an 8 oz spy bottle but I noticed the t-1 came in its own pump bottle. Heres my question: Do I need to use the spy bottle? Or will the pump bottle its already in do the job? Also how do I mix the DMSO with the t-1? Do I need to mix it in the bottle with the t-1? Sorry for the ignorance, this is my firstt ime with any BDC products. Thanks for any help.

EPe9686518

Awards
I asked a few questions.... Could you please inform me on which one/ones that yes reply was to.

Zen_69

Awards
LOL- I remember asking that question 3 days ago! Really it was! Mix it all in, shake, skake and shake some more!
Mix it all up, use the bottle it came in and shake.

On your comment about the noob, if I may quote from Morphus

"Welcome to the real world"

p.s.
just read around bro, lots of good stuff as well as mods on this site. Just when you thought you had a handle on PH's

peace

EPe9686518

Awards
Ahh thanks man, so I just need to mix the whole bottle of DMSO with the t-1 and just use the bottle it came it to apply it?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Ahh thanks man, so I just need to mix the whole bottle of DMSO with the t-1 and just use the bottle it came it to apply it?
exactly man. also, if precipitaion occurs, not only shake, but heat bottle in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, take it out and shake, and repeat until the desire consistancy is obtained. Have fun with your T-1 man. (ha) Sage

metacat

Awards
sage, can you explain what happens to a bottle of 1-t pro if it precipitates?
What is precipitation.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
sage, can you explain what happens to a bottle of 1-t pro if it precipitates?
What is precipitation.
in a transdermal, the androgens has a tendency to be "chalky" in the solution and/or the mix may not have a consistant look to it (might have layers in the mix, esp. with the addition of dmso) so shaking and heating up your bottle will make the solution and ph's mix thoroughly. Sage

EPe9686518

Awards
Thanks for all the help, I will post a follow up on how things work out when my cycle is done!

metacat

Awards
Sage, my last bottle of 1-t pro had a lot of tiny white particles that I had to rub vigorously to get absorbed into the skin. I was told that it was the one-test not totally disolved. Is this a result of precipitation. And how can I get these tiny particles to disolve so I don't have to rub so hard for so long with my next bottle. I had a lot of these particles to deal with on every aplication.

I'm starting another cycle this Monday with whats left from that bottle and I just ordered onother.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Sage, my last bottle of 1-t pro had a lot of tiny white particles that I had to rub vigorously to get absorbed into the skin. I was told that it was the one-test not totally disolved. Is this a result of precipitation. And how can I get these tiny particles to disolve so I don't have to rub so hard for so long with my next bottle. I had a lot of these particles to deal with on every aplication.

I'm starting another cycle this Monday with whats left from that bottle and I just ordered onother.
could be two things (or a combo of two) ya, the ph's could have precipitated out and thats easily compensated by shaking and heating the bottle at boiling water temp for a 2minutes on, 2 minutes off,etc until you feel the mix is smooth. Or it could be you have too much grams per mL of powder in your mix. if it was the T1pro however, the 15grams already in them should be mixable just by doing the two things mentioned above. Miss conception is that more androgens you have, the greater the gains will become. At some point (debated that 15grams/240mL is the upper level), you will reach a point where absorption just cant happen fully. again, just shake that bastard and heat it up (watchin and being careful the bottle dont explode on ya when you open up...so release the air built up inside while heating) and im sure you will have a consistant mix. Also, its almost enevitable that you will have extra crystals on your skin after applying....so rub some lotion (check the ingredients to see if it contains isopropyl palmitate/glycerin etc) and rub lotion onto the areas you see visible crsytals. I use nivea extra enriched lotion. if you have the loot, go get yourself an extra bottle of the t-gel, and use that. the idea is to absorb the extra ph's that didnt get through. Sage

metacat

Awards
What do you mean by "crystals"? On my last cycle I would have several small white particles left on my skin after most of the loation was rubbed in. I assumed that this was undisoved 1-t and what I did was just rub like mother *#$@er untill the white particles dissapeared.
Are theses white particles I was dealing with what you are refering to as crystals?
If so maybe I will pick up some of that loation you mentioned.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "crystals"? On my last cycle I would have several small white particles left on my skin after most of the loation was rubbed in. I assumed that this was undisoved 1-t and what I did was just rub like mother *#$@er untill the white particles dissapeared.
Are theses white particles I was dealing with what you are refering to as crystals?
If so maybe I will pick up some of that loation you mentioned.
ya, when i said crystals, its the ph's i was referring to. (in your case, the 1-test powder) and you can pick up any body lotion really, that contains similar alcohol that transdermal lotions have. Sage

metacat

Awards
Thanks for clearing all that up for me Sage. I will probably look around for a bottle of loation like you suggest.

Thanks again.