Your take on DAA as part of a PCT?

Canadian

Awards
We all know D- Aspartic Acid isn't a miraculous powder that will give you great gains.

True, DAA isn't anything like steroids. Otherwise none of us would be buying PHs and steroids.

But some studies showed good results in infertile men and their testosterone levels went up. Now that this is said... Does anyone can link a study or blood works that shows DAA is effective on shutdowned bodybuilders?

All the studies I found were done on infertile men or just average joes that were asked to take DAA for weeks...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have time right now to look for the studies but I have seen a few that show daa lowers testosterone in healthy men. I'll look for them when I get a chance. I personally have done pct with and without it and have noticed zero differences.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'd think that if you're shutdown, you should be taking something like Clomid to restart your HPTA. That alone should bring your test levels back up. At that point, I still don't see DAA being particularly useful for someone taking a complete PCT.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
DAA will increase your T levels if they are low. As your levels return to baseline, you have a decreasing efficacy, and as Smont said, for someone at baseline, they will actually decrease levels.
So DAA would be useful for the first half of an OTC PCT. And to followup what the guys have already said, if you are shutdown, you need something that will jumpstart your testicles, not increase production, because they are not producing. Now, if you're suppressed, but not shutdown, then OTC may be an option (you would definitely want to get bloods done to determine if it is or not) and DAA might be a compound to use at the start of the PCT.

Canadian

Awards
Clomid vs Nolva, both are proven products.

I think Nolva is the safest and clomid is the harshest. Could I go nolva all the way or clomid is just the way to go? Nolva seems better to me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clomid vs Nolva, both are proven products.

I think Nolva is the safest and clomid is the harshest. Could I go nolva all the way or clomid is just the way to go? Nolva seems better to me.
Everyone is different. I like clomid over nolva

DennisC1986

Awards
Im about to use it as part of my PCT. ill share my thoughts when I'm done

Canadian

Awards
Everyone is different. I like clomid over nolva
Did both and Nolva worked really well, even got rid of my small gyno under left nipple. I had that since puberty!

DennisC1986

Awards
Did both and Nolva worked really well, even got rid of my small gyno under left nipple. I had that since puberty!
Nice. Idk if its truly gyno cause theres no real lump but mine have always felt puffy and if i catch a ball or something against my chest theres sharp pain. Hopefully my pct will clear this up or at least help.