If you cap your own raws, or know about it pm me.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you cap your own ****, or have a good understanding of how to dose it, PM me. Thanks guys

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always use oil to make a suspension. It's a hell of a lot easier than capping. Or, another option is to make a suspension and then cap the oil.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You could always use oil to make a suspension. It's a hell of a lot easier than capping. Or, another option is to make a suspension and then cap the oil.
Thanks bro, I deleted the message from RH where he taught me how to do this. I remember you had to boil it, or something along those lines in is it grapeseed oil? Or..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, I deleted the message from RH where he taught me how to do this. I remember you had to boil it, or something along those lines in is it grapeseed oil? Or..
I'd heat up the oil before suspending it, but no need after that.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Using Orasweet is much cleaner then using oil for an oral suspension. I have used both methods also everclear can be used for some things.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
oh or propylene glycol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
it can be capped once its dissolved in the oil. the oil will not dissolve the gelatin cap. any vegetable oil will work. most raws dissolve easily. the only ones i've had any difficulty with is trendione, and dbol. heating the oil at 300 deg. for an hour dissolves all of the powder though, and it doesn't crash afterward, even when refrigerated.
i usually do 1gram of powder per 100ml of veg oil and yields 10mg/ml which is just right for 2 gelatin capsules.
peg is an option but it cant be capped because it will dissolves the capsule quickly, same as ethanol.
Thanks man! Check your pms I need to talk to you. You've been gone forever lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use 50 ml of everclear or evoo.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I use 50 ml of everclear or evoo.
Sounds like we will do that or oil. How would you break up 1g of letro? We were thinking 800ml at 1.25mg per ml

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is it cool to bake it at 300? Or do you have to use the stove top?