What is the best stack for cutting/getting shredded

cfresh1234

Awards
Been bulking for a while now and have put on a good amount of solid mass and also put on a few extra unwanted pounds. I am looking to get completely shredded by the first week of March for my vacation to the Dominican Republic. Along with a solid diet and work out plan, what are the best things I could stack together to get supplement this cut. The only PH's I've done are epi and dmz....I definetly don't want to do any kinds of injecions though. Are there any things that stack well with DMZ to help get ripped?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Going by your weight and height and guessing body fat percent from goals
Start dieting now
No need more more than 250mg of testosterone, forget growing while dieting down you just need enough to keep things ticking along nicely
2-3 weeks out from holiday start taking a DHT based hormone to take water out from skin

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going by your weight and height and guessing body fat percent from goals
Start dieting now
No need more more than 250mg of testosterone, forget growing while dieting down you just need enough to keep things ticking along nicely
2-3 weeks out from holiday start taking a DHT based hormone to take water out from skin
What DHT do you suggest

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Masteron would be the ideal drug. Not much is needed, 200-300mg a week would have you looking ridiculous
But whatever you can get your hands on really.Whatever is cheapest to run for results (masteron)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Masteron would be the ideal drug. Not much is needed, 200-300mg a week would have you looking ridiculous
But whatever you can get your hands on really.Whatever is cheapest to run for results (masteron)
PH alternatives for DHT

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been bulking for a while now and have put on a good amount of solid mass and also put on a few extra unwanted pounds. I am looking to get completely shredded by the first week of March for my vacation to the Dominican Republic. Along with a solid diet and work out plan, what are the best things I could stack together to get supplement this cut. The only PH's I've done are epi and dmz....I definetly don't want to do any kinds of injecions though. Are there any things that stack well with DMZ to help get ripped?
dnp + 120mg e/d of trenadrol

biggest side you'll have to worry about is death by burning up your insides, but if you get the dosing right, you'll be fine, an ripped as a mofo!

cfresh1234

Awards

biggest side you'll have to worry about is death by burning up your insides, but if you get the dosing right, you'll be fine, an ripped as a mofo!

whats dnp??? Thanks for all the suggestions/ options....I'm going to start researching some of the options you guys have brought up. I took Havoc a few months back and it made me strong as hell and hardened me up....but I'm looking to getting even drier/ripped

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

cfresh1234

Awards

whats dnp??? Thanks for all the suggestions/ options....I'm going to start researching some of the options you guys have brought up. I took Havoc a few months back and it made me strong as hell and hardened me up....but I'm looking to getting even drier/ripped

cfresh1234

Awards
What are your thoughts on a Trenavar or Tr3n by olympus labs? Possibly epi + tr3n? dmz +tr3n?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forget about DNP- Its pretty danderous

JoshR

Awards
From the research I've done. Dnp doesn't seem as dangerous as its played up to be. As long as you don't try any heroic mass doses you'll be fine. 500mg/ED should have your metabolism up a **** ton. Isn't it like 10% boost per 100mg?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
From the research I've done. Dnp doesn't seem as dangerous as its played up to be. As long as you don't try any heroic mass doses you'll be fine. 500mg/ED should have your metabolism up a **** ton. Isn't it like 10% boost per 100mg?
I'd be more worried about how it was manufactured.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at triumphalis by iron legion. I love this and would take it over epi any day. Epi made me lethargic and joints dry.

Triumphalis is very mild on sides but best if all you can eat on it and still wake up leaner and more vascular. It's very very forgiving. The ability to keep carb intake up while cutting helps with retaining fullness and strength also. 45-60mg/day is a perfect dose for 6 weeks.

If you want more strength also add Dienozone. Triumphalis + Dienozone (refs pawn stack) is a great recomp stack. Keep your size and strength and lean out.

Either one would stack fine with DMZ.

Can also run alongside clen/eca stacks.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The lethargy on epistane
When starting a new cycle, or the growth starts to set in there will be lethargy, it's just the body recovering and adapting. It goes
But when on, you're pretty much supercharged, your metabolic rate, cns, everytihng. You won't really noticed because of the PED but if you came off you'd notice how tired you really are. It's like you're redlined the entire time, while natural you're kinda idling

Being active, moving around helps a lot

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[QUOTE="AlexPowell]

Being active, moving around helps a lot[/QUOTE]

Yea, it isn't until I get home an sit down, that I get tired an don't want to lift while on strong compounds like sd.

cfresh1234

Awards
I like epi but I hate the joint pain the kicks in the 3rd week....my wrists start to feel like a 12 year old girls when I do bench haha. Theres so many options as far as what to run for this cycle....I am feeling a little overwhelmed with which direction I want to go. I don't want to rule epi out of the discussion because other than the joint pain it makes me feel amazing. I really loved running DMZ as it made me strong as an ox and threw on some great size, as far as stacking something to help me lean out more with it what are some good options??

How is furaza by olympus labs and could this possibly stack with DMZ to maintain strength and size while even leaning out?

Has anyone tried the olympus labs epi + tr3n stack??? ( epistane and trendione)

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I like epi but I hate the joint pain the kicks in the 3rd week....my wrists start to feel like a 12 year old girls when I do bench haha. Theres so many options as far as what to run for this cycle....I am feeling a little overwhelmed with which direction I want to go. I don't want to rule epi out of the discussion because other than the joint pain it makes me feel amazing. I really loved running DMZ as it made me strong as an ox and threw on some great size, as far as stacking something to help me lean out more with it what are some good options??

How is furaza by olympus labs and could this possibly stack with DMZ to maintain strength and size while even leaning out?

Has anyone tried the olympus labs epi + tr3n stack??? ( epistane and trendione)
you have problems with epistane, this is obvious
I would avoid it, instead of adding in more drugs to try and "even it out"
I forgot who makes it, but it's called "Supa-Halo". It's under $50 and contains 60 tabs of 25/25 m1-4add and halodrol. Take 3 a day running two bottles back to back and you'll get the results you want. Dbol and halodrol are two time tested compounds and will give amazing results every time and are CHEAP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 46
MaXa Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Industrial Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6