Want to start my first cycle please help

anantmanglik

Awards
Hey all....i am new to roids and i want to know what steroids can i use to get lean and shed some weight while maintaining and improving muscle ?? please pardon me if am sounding stupid :p

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Couple of these a week...

Good luck dude. There's so much for you to learn I can't even begin. Start by getting health insurance

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Research. I have never even cycled and yet have been on these forums long enough to know that no one will help you until youve put in some effort.

Google is your friend here

Repost when you have some ideas for your run, include your age/weight/basic stats, and most importantly a PCT plan and your on cycle support.

I could google something along the lines of 'best first time cycle' and find a basic layout in 5 minutes. We will more than happily help you iron out the finer details after

shreddedbeef

Awards
This should get you decent gains with a good diet and good workout program.
M.R. Powder
Amino Recovery
Fish Oil
Whey Protein
And if you have money add in some Animal park or Jack3d.

As to AAS don't start unless you have years of lifting experience, a solid workout routine, a perfected clean diet, and tons of research under your belt.

choochoo

Awards
This is a question that will most likely not be answered by any member on this forum. You, as everyone has basically stated before me, will need to take the time to read up on the various options that are out there. This website and forums have a ton of information for you at your disposal. I know you will get tired of seeing people say it but you have to RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!!! Also, not to sound like an ass but if you are stating a question in a manor like this... so broad and ill worded, most people including myself are going to automatically assume you have no basic knowledge of AAS and therefore should not even be looking towards them for a solution to your goals. Start of small. Everything with you body takes time. There is no such thing as a magic pill! Keep after it and come to me or this page with well educated, well thought out questions!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Hey all....i am new to roids and i want to know what steroids can i use to get lean and shed some weight while maintaining and improving muscle ?? please pardon me if am sounding stupid :p
Gain naturally for a few years or AAS will do nothing for you. You have to understand how muscle building works before you can enhance it. Roids don't work magic. Big and ripped guys take years to get there. Years and years