Strange side effects with M1T, anyone else with similar???????

linebacker

Awards
ok, i am going to try another cycle of m1t in about a week. i had great gains on my first m1t cycle 5 months ago.

the only reason i waited this long for another cycle was because of the side effects. i wanted to wait until wintertime because when on my cycle 5 months ago in the summer, it made me sweat profusely. i normally sweat more than the average person, but while on the cycle, it was unbearable. i'd be sitting in class and be sweating bullets and feeling hot even thought everyone else was fine. anybody else with these effects?

also it was having strange effects on my sleep. i'd wake up from exactly 5 to 6 hours of sleep and couldn't go back to bed. then i'd be tired all day. night comes and i'd be extremely tired and go to bed. only to wake up 5 hours later and not being able to go back to bed - and the cycle continued throughout the whole cycle.

i really didn't get any of the expected such as back pains, acne, extreme lethargy, emotional or anger issues, flu symptoms, headaches, cramping, dark urine, appetite loss, etc.

powerlifter6920

I've never been able to tolerate the other side effects of M1T for more than five days on two seperate occasions.

BUT, tren, or almost any anabolic for that matter, makes me sweat my azz off.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was sweating like a pig when I was on M1T, I went to visit my parents and complained about being hot like 80X and they were like WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? I think my dad had his suspicions....

captainbicept

Awards
Those sides really are not that uncommon with androgen use.

bigGUNS04

Awards
I really didnt have any side effects with m1t, except i was a little lethargic. I didnt have any sides with the 1-ad either. Maybe im just a lucky science test subject.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 38
Supplements 2
Anabolics 12
endless IGF-1/GH 7