PGCL Strange Sides

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Well I bought some pgcl to test on my jackass. As with everything I started off with a low does 12.5 mg bi-lateral in the am of day 1. (normal is 50mg total for a 220 lb ass) Felt the strong urge for the bathroom in about 30 min as reported by all users. No big deal. No second inj on day 1 till I see how my body reacts. The protocol is twice daily injects am and pm. Next day same dosage in the am. Same sides about 30 min later. Later that night about 7-8 hours later while watching tv I noticed my heart was beating hard in my ear. I took my bp and my resting heart rate was 93. Now normally it is 67-69. But my bp was only 100/53 Later when I went to bed my heart started to skip beats made it uncomfortable to the point that I had to get up and walk around. Lasted about 40 mins and then stopped. I wrote it off. To make a long story short it does this everyday I take the pgcl. I stopped for a day and it went away. I asked a nurse at work about my symptoms. She said low blood pressure causes you heart to beat faster to keep the bp up. That in turn will cause the heart arrhythmias I was experiencing. I can’t imagine what would have happened if I went balls to the walls on the dosage like most bb do right off the bat. You know more is better. Can someone tell me what in the pgcl would cause my bp to drop some much? I have since wrote this stuff off. Remember guys start off slow with any substance. Everyone reacts differently.

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
it might actually be killing you... who really knows what its doing to your body.

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I feel so much better off this stuff. I am back to normal. It effects everyone different. It is poison to my system. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
very intresting, any other experiences with pgcl?

Speedbacker

Awards
very intresting, any other experiences with pgcl?
There's actually a lot of them on many different boards. Truthfully, I have seen more people impressed by pgcl, than disappointed.

fenstermaker

Awards
I have used PGCL for about six months off and on......It works great for me when it comes to the water retension I get from HGH/IGF protocol......Worked great for fat reduction also, it help me go from a 40 waist to a 36. I have had one dose that made me sick for about 3 hours, so I dumped the remaining of the batch and mixed new. So I think it is always a risk with new unproven compounds. It was worth the risk for me, I had to get the weight off and I feel so much better. All I can say is be very careful and don't ever try and use too much.......this is one drug that more is not better.......

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
I have used PGCL for about six months off and on......It works great for me when it comes to the water retension I get from HGH/IGF protocol......Worked great for fat reduction also, it help me go from a 40 waist to a 36. I have had one dose that made me sick for about 3 hours, so I dumped the remaining of the batch and mixed new. So I think it is always a risk with new unproven compounds. It was worth the risk for me, I had to get the weight off and I feel so much better. All I can say is be very careful and don't ever try and use too much.......this is one drug that more is not better.......
nasuea is what is killing me on day 2 of less than 1/4cc 1x a day.....i thought it may have been just yesterdy but I tried it in the stomach today and now I feel like total piss...I think Im done for now....

bodyfort

Awards
PGCL is very strong, you have to start at very low number. I start with 5 mcg then move along the line. I think body fat, weight, resistance plays role on pgcl so you have to be careful. Im liking it so far