AT extreme mss & AT extreme dmz stack.

ThaiBrawler1

Awards
Hi I have two bottles of anabolic technologies extreme mass and two bottles of anabolic technologies extreme dmz I have done a fair few pro-hormone cycles but this is my first stack and I know how I want to dose these two pro-hormones but I would like to know how other people would cycle these two for best results on bulk cycle please refer to dosage in caps per day I don't want to go into muscle mass/body fat info I will be posting pics before/middle/after once I start.

Ingredients: extreme mass.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Methyl Sten 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 6MG
Milk Thistle 100 MG
NAC 100MG
Tokat Ali (Long Jack) 100 MG

Xtreme DMZ Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha,-androstan 3-on azine - 16mg * (DMZ)
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 120mg **
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) - 110mg **
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 100mg **

TheThickMick

Awards
How you gonna say youre not givin stats but want us to layout your cycle dosing for you? Lol help us help you brotha. And what do you got for pct? You looking to run these together or multiple cycles or bridge into each other? Whats your cycle history?

ThaiBrawler1

Awards
I have done 2 bottles of finaflex 5-50xd and 2 bottles of 1 andro there the two I have done with in six months last year befor than I had a break from working out but for about a year because I was just doing mma strength and conditioning but b4 than I also done a run off sus and also done some dbol. Etc etc at the moment I'm siting inbetween 75-80 kg's I'm pritty lean do allot of cardio at the moment working out 3 days a week due to training mma I have a basic liver support sup since thease two have built in MT and for pct I have two bottles of finaflex black and will be stacking extra daa/ tt and might chuck in a legal hgh stim I'm looking just to take these two together start off at 1 of each morning/nights and than boost it up in 2nd or 3rd week to 1cap 3x a day of each Sorry mate didn't mean to come off rude..p.s I can get my hands on a serm if I wish and I am open to any suggestions.

TheThickMick

Awards
Dhea metabolites are a diff ballgame than dmz and msten. Pct needs to be more well rounded and use a serm like nolva or clomid or torem. Can you still get test?

ThaiBrawler1

Awards
Sweet thx Nah mate where I'm from it is just so over priced for legit stuff so I'm going to stick to PH for a wile so what's your opinion on how I should be running this stack?

TheThickMick

Awards
If i had to lay it out wit what you got..
Dmz-32/32/32/32
Msten-12/12/12/12
Is 4 weeks at what the label would like to suggest. Mstens dosed kinda low so a better option mite be (if liver values arent your biggest concern)-
Dmz-32/32/32/32
Msten-00/18/18/18
Or if youre real nutty u cud bridge em. I wouldnt but some of the cycle layouts ive seen posted tell me theres alotta nutjobs on here lol.
Dmz-32/32/32/32/00/00/00
Msten-00/00/00/18/18/18
Stano-00/00/800/800/800/800/800
I dont know man, no matter what youre gonna get results. Def get a boatload of tudca to run from beginnin of cycle to end of pct, i never use milk thistle before tudca, just ala and nac in super high doses.

ThaiBrawler1

Awards
Thanks mate really eppreciate your help ill repost here in a couple of weeks and tell ya how I went should be starting soon just waiting for a mate to get his **** together thanks again mate.