Starting first cycle for the first time and have questions

armanm75

Awards
Hi everyone, have been a big fan of AM and have been learning a lot from u guys and thx to u all finally I made the decision to go to the dark side also. I m planning on doing a test e cycle as advised for first timers (500mcg a week mon thusday devided into two) for 12 weeks and planning on adding winny or tren a to the end of the cycle to cut and start my pct.
My stats are: 37 years old, 215lbs, 17% bf, 6.2, have been lifting for 6 years and did osta and andromass cycles before with nice results. (On osta put like 8lbs in 6 weeks, andro about 17lbs in 2 months both shut me down and killed libido, did torem pct for both)

For the cycle im getting adex for cycle, aromasin for pct, have torem in hand but planning to get nolva also for pct, ordering also taurine for backbumps, have cycle support in hand, planing to get hcg also just in case (if I find a source my guy doesnt have it), have some liquid clen in hand to use at the end in my pct.
Since im typing this at work and dont have the written cycle info infront of me I cant give u guys the detailed info about my cycle in terms of how many mcgs of every indidual component but I know 500mcgs teste 12.5 eod adex thru cycle, 12.5 aromasin eod in pct, 60, 60, 50, 40 torem 2 weeks after last injection open to suggestions if anyone thinks how to stack nolva with it with which protocole, 3 to 5g taurine daily. Besides all 2g these, preworkout sups for lathergy, fishoils and glucosamine for joints, s$*t ton of vitamines, bcaa, daa and zma some other test booster that I dont remember the name (dont have the paper with me remember) will be included in pct.

Now some questions
1) what do u guys think about winny or tren which one to go with to cut in week 13 after im done with test e in week 12 or shall I do tren a or winny while im on test any opinions?

2) Im thinking about adding ostarine below 12.5 (read its not suppresive at that level) to pct any opinions suggestions on that?

3)Couldnt get and orals to stack with test e for the begining of the cycle before test kicks in, shall I do ostarine I have which im already on right now before test kicks in or some say bad idea they compete for the same receptors, any suggestions?

4)Anything else I havent written here that u experienced bros would suggest.

I ll start my cycle in 3 weeks after I drop to 12% bf by doing a keto diet and deplete my gloco deposits so once on cycle ll gain way faster hopefully. Thanks for reading and considering to help and hopefull not flaming me.
Can wait to be in beast mode and finally in the dark side dudes
Peace

Thomasxavier

Awards
Now some questions
1) what do u guys think about winny or tren which one to go with to cut in week 13 after im done with test e in week 12 or shall I do tren a or winny while im on test any opinions?

Just thought I'd say, we have a dude at my gym, 54 freaking years old, weighs like 200, THREE PERCENT BODY FAT, probably the most buff and most cut dude I've seen IRL, and he said he used winstrol to get down to the 3%. He said it's damn expensive if its legitimate though, tried throwing out a 700 dollar number at me (idk if that is accurate) but what I can say is that I recommend winstrol for cutting based on him alone lol

But if you ask me, I have seen more great results by people doing HIIT with a good diet, than any substance I can think of

armanm75

Awards
Thx for the suggestion brother, I want winny also becuse of its less sides compared to tren but the fact that tren is said to be the father of all and good for bulk and cut that d give perfrct results, only concern of mine is, is it too hardcore for the first cycle, my guys says dont be a wuss, experienced bros here on AM say do simpler in ur first cycle, dunno which way to go

Thomasxavier

Awards
my guys says dont be a wuss
Yeah stop talking to your guys. I can think of nothing more detrimental than going hardcore on your first cycle. I am on my first cycle, and ALL I'm using is test cyp. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to more or less risk your health / life while saying to stop being a puss. That's ... insane.

armanm75

Awards
I have to agree with u with the health part and winny being a great first cycle option my question is how bad would be the sides for one month use of tren just as a cutter in the end but not thru the whole cycle. I already ordered my winny tho since I decided to go with it, im asking just out of curiousity. Thx for your input and good luck with your first cycle also

BLABD

Awards
My first cycle was Sus and Winny and I loved it... Took about 6-8 weeks before I really felt or noticed much... but after that I felt like I was a God.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Does wherever you ordered it from accept returns?

And I just see too many people warning against using it at all on your first cycle. Hell, the more research I do on winstrol, I see a lot of negative on that too... lot of people say the damage to your body is more severe than the results you get... but who do/can we really trust?

But there was a guy who got great results using a tren only cycle as his FIRST cycle... people were praising him up and down... but he used something called diphenhydramine to counter the side effects, said it was effective.

and for reference, this was his diet.

Meal 1: Pre-workout - 1 cup 2% milk, 1/2 cup quick oats heated in microwave, added 1 scoop syntha 6 chocolate malt protein and splenda.. I call it bodybuilder soup, ****s delicious with a little splenda
Meal 2: Immediate Post-workout - 50g whey, 75g dextrose shake
Meal 3: 1 hr post workout - 5 oz tuna with salsa
Meal 4: 1 cup FF cottage cheese with salsa
Meal 5: 1/2 scoop whey, 1/2 scoop casein shake with ice, water and splenda in blender
Meal 6: 4 oz non-red meat (chicken breast or pork tenderloin usually) with carrots and broccoli
Meal 7: Bed - 1 scoop casein, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tsp peanut butter shake with ice and splenda in blender

Dude cut like 10% of his bodyfat. Ridiculous

armanm75

Awards
My first cycle was Sus and Winny and I loved it... Took about 6-8 weeks before I really felt or noticed much... but after that I felt like I was a God.
Yep, I hear u, that s my goal also and a nice 25 to 30 lbs gain wouldnt be that bad at all. Any opinions about the ostarine usage in the beginning or at pct phase of the cycle? Or anything else you can add on about my questions above would be greatly appreciated. Thx for ur comment.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Yep, I hear u, that s my goal also and a nice 25 to 30 lbs gain wouldnt be that bad at all. Any opinions about the ostarine usage in the beginning or at pct phase of the cycle? Or anything else you can add on about my questions above would be greatly appreciated. Thx for ur comment.
All the research I've done EXPLICITLY states that you will NOT gain anywhere near 30 lbs while on a test cycle if you use winstrol on it.

Also beware, I see a lot of people saying it massacres your joints and can mess up your heart too. The joints thing doesn't look temporary either..

armanm75

Awards
Does wherever you ordered it from accept returns?

And I just see too many people warning against using it at all on your first cycle. Hell, the more research I do on winstrol, I see a lot of negative on that too... lot of people say the damage to your body is more severe than the results you get... but who do/can we really trust?

But there was a guy who got great results using a tren only cycle as his FIRST cycle... people were praising him up and down... but he used something called diphenhydramine to counter the side effects, said it was effective.

and for reference, this was his diet.

Meal 1: Pre-workout - 1 cup 2% milk, 1/2 cup quick oats heated in microwave, added 1 scoop syntha 6 chocolate malt protein and splenda.. I call it bodybuilder soup, ****s delicious with a little splenda
Meal 2: Immediate Post-workout - 50g whey, 75g dextrose shake
Meal 3: 1 hr post workout - 5 oz tuna with salsa
Meal 4: 1 cup FF cottage cheese with salsa
Meal 5: 1/2 scoop whey, 1/2 scoop casein shake with ice, water and splenda in blender
Meal 6: 4 oz non-red meat (chicken breast or pork tenderloin usually) with carrots and broccoli
Meal 7: Bed - 1 scoop casein, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tsp peanut butter shake with ice and splenda in blender

Dude cut like 10% of his bodyfat. Ridiculous
Looks like a nice cutting diet, I was thinking of something similar around 1500 to 1800 calories while cutting but in the begining it ll be time to eat 3500 to 4000 all clean 40 carb 40 protein 20 fat. I ll be careful to put 30 g of protein every 1.5 hours either shake bar or meat form. Gotta finish this keto diet first tho before I start the cycle and it sucs since I get too depressed on this diet.

armanm75

Awards
All the research I've done EXPLICITLY states that you will NOT gain anywhere near 30 lbs while on a test cycle if you use winstrol on it.

Also beware, I see a lot of people saying it massacres your joints and can mess up your heart too. The joints thing doesn't look temporary either..
I probably will gain at least in the cycle but again not nececarily ll keep it all at the end of my pct

Thomasxavier

Awards
Dang man make sure you take those before and after pics... I will be here to see them once your cycle is over

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Diet will dictate if he gains 30 lbs or not. In a cut ...probably not but he could bulk and gain 40 lbs(ballpark) if he used test plus gh plus igf1 plus other peptides.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Diet will dictate if he gains 30 lbs or not. In a cut ...probably not but he could bulk and gain 40 lbs(ballpark) if he used test plus gh plus igf1 plus other peptides.
Using that much starts to sound dangerous

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using that much starts to sound dangerous
The effects of just one cycle are pretty bad. Generally peptides have less side effects than most steroids.

armanm75

Awards
Welcome pyro and thx for your input, I am planning on doing bulk fot the first 12 weeks than cut with winny. I do have cjc(no dac, ghrp 2, 2 month supply of hgh, osta and gw501516 in hand that ll go to cutting cycle, as u said I believe peptides have really few side effects like messing ur prolactin I believe if I dont remember wrong from what I read. Im not putting hgh and very new and unknown gw to few sides category tho. I believe I can pull 30+ in the first 12 week bulk then dont mind loosing 10 if im gonna be looking like the dude in ur profile pic and if thats u im going to be doin what u did :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your BF%? What do you cycle exactly
I'm currently running igf1 cjc mod and dac. As for the phs I'm running androhard stano and trenazone. I'm jumping on test after this. It should be noted I'm going to compete. My picture in my AV is me at 8 %. I'm closer to 11 now

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome pyro and thx for your input, I am planning on doing bulk fot the first 12 weeks than cut with winny. I do have cjc(no dac, ghrp 2, 2 month supply of hgh, osta and gw501516 in hand that ll go to cutting cycle, as u said I believe peptides have really few side effects like messing ur prolactin I believe if I dont remember wrong from what I read. Im not putting hgh and very new and unknown gw to few sides category tho. I believe I can pull 30+ in the first 12 week bulk then dont mind loosing 10 if im gonna be looking like the dude in ur profile pic and if thats u im going to be doin what u did :)
I only did 2 cycles when that photo was taken. In the middle of my pstanz and hdrol cycle. I had been lifting 5 years prior to my first cycle.

armanm75

Awards
I only did 2 cycles when that photo was taken. In the middle of my pstanz and hdrol cycle. I had been lifting 5 years prior to my first cycle.
Sounds like u did mostly ph and peptide cycles, any AAS experiance? It sucks that there is no more andro series by the way.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like u did mostly ph and peptide cycles, any AAS experiance? It sucks that there is no more andro series by the way.
Prohormones convert into Anabolic androgenic steroids so technically I have. I'm going to pin test here pretty soon

armanm75

Awards
Prohormones convert into Anabolic androgenic steroids so technically I have. I'm going to pin test here pretty soon
Yes they sure do, so far I ve been reading nobody puts ph and the real gear in the same category in terms of results tho. I personally had great results from andromass and ostarine stack, ther reason I decided to go with aas is I have greater expectations.

armanm75

Awards
Dang man make sure you take those before and after pics... I will be here to see them once your cycle is over
I ll definetely do that right before my first pin which ll be in about 2 weeks after the keto diet

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they sure do, so far I ve been reading nobody puts ph and the real gear in the same category in terms of results tho. I personally had great results from andromass and ostarine stack, ther reason I decided to go with aas is I have greater expectations.
aas and ph's are the same thing.If you take stano your on dht.if you take trenazone your on tren.If you take meythl 1 t your on 1t.
AAS can and usually are far more effective due to them usually needing no conversion.People call epistane a ph when in actuality it is an active steroid.So is superdrol.So...there are very potent ph's/ds when used correctly you can gain more than a 12 week test cycle.

armanm75

Awards
aas and ph's are the same thing.If you take stano your on dht.if you take trenazone your on tren.If you take meythl 1 t your on 1t.
AAS can and usually are far more effective due to them usually needing no conversion.People call epistane a ph when in actuality it is an active steroid.So is superdrol.So...there are very potent ph's/ds when used correctly you can gain more than a 12 week test cycle.
I do agree and I may gain more also if I were to do trenazone instead of test e + winny cycle since the conversion ll be to tren, but the side effects kinda scare me, as I mentioned before only did andro mass that converts to test e. I know oral steroids messed with or liver, dunno how it d turn out with ph usage tho so I dont wanna make an ignorant comment. I d like to know ur opinion about me starting my cycle with stacking osta and test e together. I dont have and scared off orals so was planning to dose up the osta that im on before test e kicks in but read about some comments like they compete for tge same receptors. U know anything about that or any alternative solution u might recommend?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do agree and I may gain more also if I were to do trenazone instead of test e + winny cycle since the conversion ll be to tren, but the side effects kinda scare me, as I mentioned before only did andro mass that converts to test e. I know oral steroids messed with or liver, dunno how it d turn out with ph usage tho so I dont wanna make an ignorant comment. I d like to know ur opinion about me starting my cycle with stacking osta and test e together. I dont have and scared off orals so was planning to dose up the osta that im on before test e kicks in but read about some comments like they compete for tge same receptors. U know anything about that or any alternative solution u might recommend?
Save ostraine for another cycle. The reason people choose the 4 weekers to throw in with the test e is to start making gains while the test is kicking in. Here's what I would do

Test e or cyp 500mg/week 2 injections a week.
Winstrol will be your kick start at 5 to 6 weeks. You may experience joint pain but shouldn't be unbearable.
Anavar and primo tabs can also be added.
You can also add igf1 and gh for some more "keepable" muscle fibers.steroids don't grow muscle fibers they just enlarge the muscle. You can grow fibers on cycle but igf1 and gh will help in a major way for keepable gains.

armanm75

Awards
Save ostraine for another cycle. The reason people choose the 4 weekers to throw in with the test e is to start making gains while the test is kicking in. Here's what I would do

Test e or cyp 500mg/week 2 injections a week.
Winstrol will be your kick start at 5 to 6 weeks. You may experience joint pain but shouldn't be unbearable.
Anavar and primo tabs can also be added.
You can also add igf1 and gh for some more "keepable" muscle fibers.steroids don't grow muscle fibers they just enlarge the muscle. You can grow fibers on cycle but igf1 and gh will help in a major way for keepable gains.
I am thinking about adding hgh to the cycle at weeks 5 to 12, but was considering winny at the end of the cycle after im done with test e at week 13. The reason I dont have a 4 weeker is why I was considering keeping on doing osta thay I'm currently on right now so at least I ll have the anabolic effect of that untill test e kicks in. well you certainly know way better than I ve researched so I shall drop the osta for pct. Since I wanna bilk for the first 12 weeks tho, dont u think I should leave winny for the end of my cycle, I was thinking of doing it just for 1 month at the very end. I can get another vial tho so it d last until week 12 if u really think I should start it on week 6

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking about adding hgh to the cycle at weeks 5 to 12, but was considering winny at the end of the cycle after im done with test e at week 13. The reason I dont have a 4 weeker is why I was considering keeping on doing osta thay I'm currently on right now so at least I ll have the anabolic effect of that untill test e kicks in. well you certainly know way better than I ve researched so I shall drop the osta for pct. Since I wanna bilk for the first 12 weeks tho, dont u think I should leave winny for the end of my cycle, I was thinking of doing it just for 1 month at the very end. I can get another vial tho so it d last until week 12 if u really think I should start it on week 6
Use the winny at the end.You should have gotten the liver friendly version(injectable) and you could have ran it for 7 weeks.HGH needs to be used for atleast 3 months to see amazing results.Helps with fatloss aswell.

armanm75

Awards
Use the winny at the end.You should have gotten the liver friendly version(injectable) and you could have ran it for 7 weeks.HGH needs to be used for atleast 3 months to see amazing results.Helps with fatloss aswell.
Yes, I do have the injectable version of winny and ill get another one and start on week 7. Again ill listen your advice and get some more hgh and bump it to 4 months planning to start it at week 2 now. I d like to thank you for all your valuable information and educating a noob like me to reach my bodybuilding goals. Now that you mentioned about winny's being harsh on joints, I am reconsidering my choice of AI also. I was planning on doin adex thru the cycle and aromasin at my pct. I guess adex and winny combo ll f#$ck my joints even worse to a point that I cant maintain with fish oils and glucosamine ha?

armanm75

Awards
By the way by any chance anyone is fallowing the tread, ill post some pics, whole protocole of every individual gear and suplement that ill be using soon. Its just working alot these days and dont have much time. In a week I hope.

Thomasxavier

Awards
pyro, what are the sides you've experienced using igf1

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyro, what are the sides you've experienced using igf1
Idk if its igf1 or the cjc but my muscles contort in a weird way. My lats locked up and such yesterday and i think if I take them post workout or too soon pwo I get cramps.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Idk if its igf1 or the cjc but my muscles contort in a weird way. My lats locked up and such yesterday and i think if I take them post workout or too soon pwo I get cramps.
Why isn't something like test c enough for your goals? It is infinitely safer than the majority of these things, and produces great results... why deviate?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why isn't something like test c enough for your goals? It is infinitely safer than the majority of these things, and produces great results... why deviate?
Steroids don't produce many new muscle fibers.even the best steroids don't produce the effects of gh and igf1. Steroids are much more risky than peptides if you line them up side by side. Pick your poison. They will both **** you with long term use

Thomasxavier

Awards
Steroids don't produce many new muscle fibers.even the best steroids don't produce the effects of gh and igf1. Steroids are much more risky than peptides if you line them up side by side. Pick your poison. They will both **** you with long term use
By long term use do you mean doing many cycles over years, or staying on cycles longer than you're supposed to?

armanm75

Awards
Cjc gives me itchy legs sometimes and crazy dreams. I stack it with ghrp 2. Still on it 2 to 3 times a day 100 cjc 200mcgs ghrp. Weekends off. Shall I keep it thru my cycle u think or just do hgh?

armanm75

Awards
I am not as knowledgable as pyro but cjc and ghrp combo is almost no sides accept the high prolactin levels I believe. Dont quote tho, its been years since I read datbtru's posts about cjc+ghrp combo. Igf and hgh so far that I know duplicates cells, this might be muscle which we want but can be cancerius tumors also. Thats why hgh and igf are different than aas. While aas grows muscle, hgh adds muscle fiber

armanm75

Awards
Any recomendations about acne problem thru cycle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
By long term use do you mean doing many cycles over years, or staying on cycles longer than you're supposed to?
Staying on cycle for years
. Or even doing them once if you have high BP, cholesterol problems, or heart problems.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

armanm75

Awards
So finally it is that time for me to start my first cycle and came up with something like this. I d love you guys ( if there is anyone still left on the tread ) to comment on it pls.

week 1-3 ostarine 15mg ed.
week 1-12 Test E 250*2(mon-thurs)
week 10-14 Winny 50mg ed
week 3-14 Adex 0.25mg eod or e3d (depends on the need i see according to the sides)
week 1-18 cjc1295(w/o DAC)+ghrp2 2 to 3 times 100cjc and 200ghrp in mcgs a day
week 6-8 hgh 2iu's (5 days on 2 off) ( my friend gave my 2 vials to try so why not pu tem in the cycle)

PCT
week 15-18 12.5 mg aromasin eod
week 15-18 nolva 40/30/20/20
ZMA 3 pills a day
DAA 3-4 grams a day
Activate extreme test booster

Also thru out the whole cycle: Fish oils, one a day and C vitamines, Glucosamine will be consumed.
Ill put before photos just before my first incection probably ll be in two days.
wish me luck and please tell me what you guys think about the cycle before I start.
Thx for all the comments from now.

kateean2

Awards
Dang man make sure you take those before and after pics.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looks good man. Your going to love it. I'm in to follow.

armanm75

Awards
By the way, do I keep test e and winny in the fridge or room temp? heard winny hurts if its cold.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

armanm75

Awards
Ok guys, everything is ready but the syringes havent arrived, then my first pin and first pic coming up. Cant wait to be 250 lbs.

mikeymikez

mikeymikez

Awards
Hey how's the cycle going?? Following this for the long run.