Test Cyp Make You Last Longer Or Make You Faster?

AmazingAJ

Awards
For sex. I just got some prescribed to me. I hear some say they cant ejaculate and some say it makes them ejaculate faster? Any ideas? Also got hcg and asterozole?sp?

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
i just started taking .5ml shots 2 weeks ago and it really helped out my slow sex life with the wife. i was harder then ive ever been b4 and i took longer to climax and that was really powerful. so i would say it will help you out in the long run

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks man thats awesome to hear. I have great erections an lasting powrr. But taking test for other legit reasons. Good to know that the libido will be fine if not better.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i just started taking .5ml shots 2 weeks ago and it really helped out my slow sex life with the wife. i was harder then ive ever been b4 and i took longer to climax and that was really powerful. so i would say it will help you out in the long run
You've been on it for two weeks. What would you know about how it would help in the long run? Just say...
Thanks man thats awesome to hear. I have great erections an lasting powrr. But taking test for other legit reasons. Good to know that the libido will be fine if not better.
...and you just buy into it?

Properly doses and with the physiological ranges it can improve things if there was dysfunction due to testosterone deficiency. If you are already quick or slow don't expect anything to change much.