Looking for Some info and help. First Time Poster.

Arca

Awards
What I cannot decide on is should I go the Prohormone Route and PCT or Inject Test. I have no problems with the needles or anything. It is mainly due to the length of the cycle and the size you can put on.

I am 27 and have been training weights and playing competitive rugby since I was 17. I am 5' 7'', 13st and not fat at all. (although I do have some around the old love handles from a few too many weekends on the beer lol) my waist size is 32 inch. I find it easy to gain weight both muscle and fat. Always been natural (to a certain extent). My supplements I use are Protein, BCAA's, Superpump Max, and I usually jump about with different natural test boosters like D-Aspartic Acid varients, tribulus, Milk Thistle, Aspirin, and Multi Vits. (only off and on with the natural test boosters).

I feel like I have hit a plateau with my training.

What I am looking for is to put on some lean muscle but not too much bulk. I What I mean is I dont want to end up being like 14.5 15 st and being as wide as I am tall. When I go for it and diet is on point I am in good shape but I do tend to lack a bit on the chest which I always have done. My bench is around 120kg 4 reps x 4 sets. when im lifting heavy, Deadlift is 200kg 4 x 4. Shoulder Press 80kg 8 reps.

I have a Stag weekend in July and a Wedding in September, so the reason I was looking at prohormones was that they were shorter cycles as I am aware you shouldnt drink when taking steroids.

Ideally I would be only looking to do one cycle and then the PCT. Would I keep decent gains from then on? I am just looking to give myself a boost and not stay on them forever more.

Also could I add in some Lean Xtreme or a fat burner while I am on cycle?

I was originally going to first go down the prohormone route, (Helladrol and pct) before I decided to go for Test. Would you recommend this?

Basically Id be great full for any info you can offer a "first timer" to all of this.

I really dont want to put 2 stone of muscle on either though as I will end up being as wide as I am tall. I would like a bit of help around the chest area (I struggle with a decent chest size) and like to shred up a bit. Shift some belly fat etc..

Thanks for Reading.

Natural4Life

Awards
OFF TOPIC HERE, I madea thread 2 days ago and a mod still hasn't approved it, wtf ?

Arca

Awards
Awesome I will look into some Epi Cycles. Any you can recommend?

I read that you can cycle Havoc and then use Revertisol for PCT?
Is this recommended or better to go with Nolva/Clomid? I can easily get hold of either.

I really dont want to mess my natural test production up when I finish the cycle and post so would like to cover any bases. The misses would kill me if I killed my sex drive lol.

Can you use any fat burners etc while on Epi?

Any info is very much appreciated. Thank you.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Havoc in pct.....WTF. Research some more......

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would go with h-drol for a first cycle because if I had to do it all again I would run h-drol first.

Arca

Awards
#

Sorry My first post didnt seem to post and I wrote that rather quickly without checking.

I meant a Cycle of Havoc for 5 weeks and then using Revertisol for PCT instead of Nolva. Not Havoc for the PCT itself. I think I would just use Nolva for the PCT anyway but was looking at a stack from Predator Nutrition that was Havoc and then Revertisol.

My bad.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would do epi at 30/30/30/40/40 or 30/30/30/40/40/40 and clomid, erase, daa, and reduce xt for pct.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
#

Sorry My first post didnt seem to post and I wrote that rather quickly without checking.

I meant a Cycle of Havoc for 5 weeks and then using Revertisol for PCT instead of Nolva. Not Havoc for the PCT itself. I think I would just use Nolva for the PCT anyway but was looking at a stack from Predator Nutrition that was Havoc and then Revertisol.

My bad.
Ok haha, I was like wtf is this guy thinking running Epi in pct. Get a SERM.

Arca

Awards
I would do epi at 30/30/30/40/40 or 30/30/30/40/40/40 and clomid, erase, daa, and reduce xt for pct.
Thanks I will go for this then. Any other supps for liver/Joint support etc you recommend? Shall I prep with a week of cycle assist or something and then just keep it running throughout along with cod liver oil, glucosamine, multi vits(Maybe animal Pak?).

Also what dosing on the clomid, erase, daa and reduce xt? or just follow what it says on the box?

Also Havoc is fine for the Epi? I notice there are different ones knocking about out there.

Sorry for all the questions :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks I will go for this then. Any other supps for liver/Joint support etc you recommend? Shall I prep with a week of cycle assist or something and then just keep it running throughout along with cod liver oil, glucosamine, multi vits(Maybe animal Pak?).

Also what dosing on the clomid, erase, daa and reduce xt? or just follow what it says on the box?

Also Havoc is fine for the Epi? I notice there are different ones knocking about out there.

Sorry for all the questions :)
Yeah u can run all that while on. For clomid i'd do 50/50/50/50, erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g everyday, and reduce xt the rec dosage is fine.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Yeah u can run all that while on. For clomid i'd do 50/50/50/50, erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g everyday, and reduce xt the rec dosage is fine.
This^^^^ I'm currently pre loading support supps for my havoc cycle. Can't wait to get on Havoc!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Has anyone seen the RaW prohormone stack that one guy promotes on youtube a sh*t ton?
The original version of that had epi in its 'pct' hahahah

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Has anyone seen the RaW prohormone stack that one guy promotes on youtube a sh*t ton?
The original version of that had epi in its 'pct' hahahah
Hahaha I've seen pct products with small doses of epi in it. Wtf r they thinking?

Arca

Awards
I cannot seem to find Cycle Assist here in the UK. I was looking for Competative Edge Labs Cycle Assist. Are there any others that I could use instead?

Would something like Animal Pak be able to be run with it?? Its just milk thistle, hawthorn etc isnt it?

Arca

Awards
I think if I do Start this now then I will still be on the PCT come July for the Stag weekend. I have no issues with not drinking but a weekend in Amsterdam where I am the best man wont really fly with anyone If I completely abstain from other "substances". Everywhere I have read says PCT is possibly the worst time to drink anything.

Thank you very much for all your help and I will keep this bookmarked for when I do get a good 2-3 months.

Guess I will have to go with a good old fashioned Animal Stack/Cuts/Pak.

Arca

Awards
Hmm. Maybe I can do it.

I am away 27th July until the 30th.

What do you guys recommend? Is it recommended going on a 3 day drinking "binge" just after finishing up PCT???

Also do you lose alot of sex drive during PCT? I wouldnt want this to "hinder" me if you know what I mean :D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah just wait til the best time to run something bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hmm. Maybe I can do it.

I am away 27th July until the 30th.

What do you guys recommend? Is it recommended going on a 3 day drinking "binge" just after finishing up PCT???

Also do you lose alot of sex drive during PCT? I wouldnt want this to "hinder" me if you know what I mean :D
The drinking will definitely lower your sex drive it decreases testosterone and raises estrogen.

Arca

Awards
The drinking will definitely lower your sex drive it decreases testosterone and raises estrogen.
Is that just because of the Epi and then PCT?

Because usually it doesn't lower my sex drive haha. unless I have had waaaay to much. Which isnt often.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Is that just because of the Epi and then PCT?

Because usually it doesn't lower my sex drive haha. unless I have had waaaay to much. Which isnt often.
Both will.