Any benefit to taking only tamoxifen?

ajntorinj

Awards
With the PH ban looming, I began thinking about my future use of supplements. I don't know anything about finding some hip doctors who would go out on a limb to prescribe some steroids for a college kid such as myself. I figure tamoxifen will be available somewhat readily for a while, but I don't know if tamoxifen's estrogen-suppressing properties alone would assist much when trying to lose fat or gain weight. What do you think?

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Dr.D posted about using clomid to get a good boost in natural test levels but advised against nolva at a young age.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had been told that it would help but not as much as ph. I thought about doing a cycle to see the results. that would be down the road.

slydeflex

Awards
could 6-xox increase natural testosterone? Pat Arnold, states that he has done some experiments using 300mg in two doses and that this increase natural test levels. Has anyone tried this?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont worry....as soon as the ban hits, there will be loopholes. from these loopholes will come some decent supps.

or maybe the PH industry will take a different path and look at other ways of stimulating hormones (naturally or artificially)...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the PH ban looming, I began thinking about my future use of supplements. I don't know anything about finding some hip doctors who would go out on a limb to prescribe some steroids for a college kid such as myself. I figure tamoxifen will be available somewhat readily for a while, but I don't know if tamoxifen's estrogen-suppressing properties alone would assist much when trying to lose fat or gain weight. What do you think?
Nolva is not a supplement.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend taking nolva "recreationally". Just use it for PCT only as it really serves no other purpose and is really not very good for you..especially long term use.

ajntorinj

Awards
dont worry....as soon as the ban hits, there will be loopholes. from these loopholes will come some decent supps.

or maybe the PH industry will take a different path and look at other ways of stimulating hormones (naturally or artificially)...
I certainly hope this is true. It was a relief when I learned ephedrine HCl wasn't part of the ephedra ban, and I hoped something similar would come from this ban. Unfortunately, it looked like this ban was very all-inclusive. I'll just wait to see what the experts come up with to satisfy demand.

T-Bone, you're right: tamoxifen is not a supplement. Thank you also, bioman.