Post cycle Calories and workout, good plan?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'11 and 192bls, I have a week left on cycle. My PCT is set up as far as supps go (Nolva, 6oxo, clen 7keto) but I have a question, I am eating 3000 cals a day on cycle about 300 pro 300 carb 60 fat, should I up my cals to 3500 off cycle? Is this a large enough increase in cals with the addition of 7keto and clen? Also on cycle I am using alot of high rep (12-20 reps) workouts. Should I keep the reps high post cycle, or low reps, but same weight. I never understood, high volume low intensity's meaning. What is that refering to. Thanks

Grant

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd lower the rep range to try and keep the strength you gained in the cycle.

500calories sounds about right, what is your usua maintenance?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Along with the reversing of the effects of insulin (and inhibiting the action of insulin) which results in a release of glycogen back into the blood stream as glucose and an inability to store or use more glycogen, it will increase the rate of protein and fat being burned in the body. For bodybuilders that appears to be the primary use of the drug. This thermogenisis and an increase in the rate of fat being burned usually has as a result that the metabolic rate of the subject its much higher and he burns more calories. This in turn results in loss of adipose tissue (the shedding of fat in other words) revealing a leaner physique with cuts and striations. The downside to this effect is that there is a concomitant rise in the rate of protein being burned. Where fat is robbed from the fatty tissue in the body, protein is generally robbed from the muscle. As with all catabolic hormones, in time muscle loss can and will occur. Which is why many opt to use this compound during a cycle of anabolic steroids that will help preserve the lean body mass while reducing the fat.
That being said, i would raise your protein levels to around 350-400

Grant

Awards
  • Established
What drug is that big cat article refering to? How do you figure out maintence, bw x what? I would guess its around 2600?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What drug is that big cat article refering to? How do you figure out maintence, bw x what? I would guess its around 2600?
It is referring to clen, and usually it is around 15 x bw.