Anyone here of S MASS lean gainer before? Help

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So I'm thinking of taking a product which I'm 99% sure is superdrol.

It's called S MASS lean gainer by nutraceutical supplements...

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. 17b-ol

Also is it wise to stack x tren with it? Or no. Becusse. My PCT is Nolva... I heard that tren should use clomid but I can't get clomid from my guy. So should I just run it solo and just use 40/30/20/20 nolva and not use x tren. Or can I stack it with maybe epi. Like 20mg superdrol for 4 weeks and epi ran 6 weeks at 30-40.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
So I'm thinking of taking a product which I'm 99% sure is superdrol.

It's called S MASS lean gainer by nutraceutical supplements...

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. 17b-ol

Also is it wise to stack x tren with it? Or no. Becusse. My PCT is Nolva... I heard that tren should use clomid but I can't get clomid from my guy. So should I just run it solo and just use 40/30/20/20 nolva and not use x tren. Or can I stack it with maybe epi. Like 20mg superdrol for 4 weeks and epi ran 6 weeks at 30-40.
what about the other 1%?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't you already ask this in another thread?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its superdrol

MrZ

Awards
Or can I stack it with maybe epi. Like 20mg superdrol for 4 weeks and epi ran 6 weeks at 30-40.
Sounds like an horrible idea. Superdrol is normally recomended for shorter cycles because of toxicity reasons. Your liver/lipids will be really unhappy if you run that stack, trust me. My recomendation if you must do SD is 20/20/20 or even better something less toxic. Good luck!

Z