Nolvedex in a pill form

bigjohn58

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a M1T cycle and am looking around at post cycles and came across Nolvedex in a pill form at Power Nutrition. I guess its made by Gaspari Nutrition. Anyone use this? Are there other places to get nolvedex in a pill or cap form other then by perscription? What dosage of the pill form of Nolvedex would be sufficient for like a 4 week M1T 10-15mg a day post cycle?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I seriously doubt that PN sells nolvadex in pill form, or any form for that matter since they stopped selling all research chemicals. You might wanna double check.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thats not actually nolva.
It's actually some garbage supplement that Gaspari named "Nolva" to mislead people. What we all refer to as Nolva is Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex). You won't find it in pill form unless you go to a pharmacy or a personal source.

bigjohn58

Awards
Thanks...I was thinking that it wasn't the real stuff. Wonder how they can get away with calling it Nolvedex...well guess they misspelled it by one letter.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I got tamoxifen......nolva in pill form. I ordered a big lot a while back to last me several PCT. The ones I got were 20mg tabs.

Post cycle I used 40mg for 10 days...then 20mg for 20 days....so my PCT ends in a few more days. I have to say, M1T shuts you down hard. With dermals my boys bounced back in about 8 days. After a 4wk cycle of m1t, I'm on day 25 of PCT and the boys are still a little thin/flat, but better than before. No probs with libido though.....using trib and flax also.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya forget the Gaspari product and go with CUSTOM

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I got tamoxifen......nolva in pill form. I ordered a big lot a while back to last me several PCT. The ones I got were 20mg tabs.

Post cycle I used 40mg for 10 days...then 20mg for 20 days....so my PCT ends in a few more days. I have to say, M1T shuts you down hard. With dermals my boys bounced back in about 8 days. After a 4wk cycle of m1t, I'm on day 25 of PCT and the boys are still a little thin/flat, but better than before. No probs with libido though.....using trib and flax also.
A little HCG does wonders bro. No more peanuts ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 41
Cycle Logs 2
gtsmotox333 35 and Older 7
orangutan Anabolics 2