Endoamp Max - Chemical smell from pills

ftara11

Awards
Hey guys, just a friendly ask. I ordered a bottle last week and it arrived. Once i opened the bottle a very scent struck me right away. It has a chemical scent of some sort. I just want to make sure this is safe to consume.

I have had Enoamp max in the past and they never had any scent. I have reach out to customer support as well. Has anyone else experienced this recently? Just want your thoughts, is this maybe a bad batch? Looking forward to hearing from yall. Thank you!

ftara11

Awards
Sorry guys it looks like my post got duplicated. Not sure how to delete one

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys it looks like my post got duplicated. Not sure how to delete one
Just click on the report button for the other thread and in the reason, write accidental duplicate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, just a friendly ask. I ordered a bottle last week and it arrived. Once i opened the bottle a very scent struck me right away. It has a chemical scent of some sort. I just want to make sure this is safe to consume.

I have had Enoamp max in the past and they never had any scent. I have reach out to customer support as well. Has anyone else experienced this recently? Just want your thoughts, is this maybe a bad batch? Looking forward to hearing from yall. Thank you!
You should be perfectly fine to take the product.

The situation it seems like you're describing likely doesn't have anything to do with the product, it has to do with the bottle itself, and its fine to take. It's nothing specific to EndoAmp or Iconic, and can happen to any company. I've bought products over the years from many, many companies that that has happened with.

Bottles used for supplements are, or should be, sanitized and that is typically done with a food grade alcohol.

Most of the time, the alcohol dries and the smell dissipates. However, sometimes the smell lingers a bit and then product is encapsulated and bottled and sealed, and even the smallest of a smell can be pretty strong after its been in a sealed bottles for months before being purchased by the consumer.

If it bothers you, you can dump the pills in a ziplock bag and toss the bottle or leave the bottle open for a couple days and the smell will be gone and you can pour them back in there.

I recently purchased a bottle of something from Nature's Way, a huge herbal company highly regarded for their quality protocols, and it smelled the exact same way.

For context - I work in the industry myself, and I'm not answering from any perspective of bias for Iconic, they're actually a competing brand, but they're a good company and I don't want to see anyone think negatively of them over something that is not their fault and can, and does happen to pretty much any company from time to time.

ftara11

Awards
Thank you mate! Yes iv used their products for years now hence the concern. Appreciate your time & response. Be well mate.