Unhappy w/ M1T

rngkng

Awards
im a 32 year old 6' 230# wrestler and i decided to do a two week cycle of m1t at 20 mgs a day for 15 days. so far i am rather unhappy with the results. i had heard so many great things about it and was looking forward to it. my diet is on track and my training is on track a s well. i have noticed decent pumps and good strength gains but my overall look hasnt changed much. i was always a hardgainer even when taking anabolics like d-ball and testosterone. i am taking higher power brand m1t. i ordered a batch from underground labs to see if perhaps its a matter of quality. i didnt notice too many sides or any that really bothered me. some nut shrinkage, lower back cramps and perhaps a little more acne although not alot.tales of 20 pound gains have evaded me. i may try a transdermal next like legal gears or make my own.then again i may just stick to real gear.thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it's only been 15 days. And during those 15 days you have experienced gains in strength, and noticable pumps. Sounds good to me. Since you have used aas's in the past, I would run your cycle for 4 weeks and add a 4-AD transdermal to the mix. The body comp is going to take some time. Although, there have been some non-responders to M-1T. My last cycle was 4 weeks, and I gained 14.5 pounds. After PCT I was at 7 pounds over my starting weight.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
From what I can see, and from experience..the benefits of M1t come mainly in the form of increased strength....most lost a lot of what they gained on a cycle... I say take it for what its worth, a good strength enhancer...

I would run it for 30 days if I were you, at least.

h19

drei

Awards
im a 32 year old 6' 230# wrestler and i decided to do a two week cycle of m1t at 20 mgs a day for 15 days. so far i am rather unhappy with the results. i had heard so many great things about it and was looking forward to it. my diet is on track and my training is on track a s well. i have noticed decent pumps and good strength gains but my overall look hasnt changed much. i was always a hardgainer even when taking anabolics like d-ball and testosterone. i am taking higher power brand m1t. i ordered a batch from underground labs to see if perhaps its a matter of quality. i didnt notice too many sides or any that really bothered me. some nut shrinkage, lower back cramps and perhaps a little more acne although not alot.tales of 20 pound gains have evaded me. i may try a transdermal next like legal gears or make my own.then again i may just stick to real gear.thanks
Says alot!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I actually havent seen any strength gains on M1t until near the 2-week point. But I was gaining weight almost immediately. I have always stacked with 4ad though.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I actually havent seen any strength gains on M1t until near the 2-week point. But I was gaining weight almost immediately. I have always stacked with 4ad though.

Well I only did it one time so far, and I believe we were on similar stacks at the same time....i was doing m1t/4ad for 30 days..of 10grams 4ad in t-gel..and 10mg/m1t

I did gain weight also, and have actually kept most if not all of it...but strength dropped almost immediately after stopping the m1t

h19

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very little strength for me but immediate and lasting LBM weight gain..guess I'm lucky. I typically top out at about 7 lbs of gain though.

rngkng

Awards
ok, thats cool, thanks for the fast feedback, i will kick in another 2 weeks with underground labs m1t plus i will make some potent 4 ad transdermal with 10 grams of 4ad with the t gel. thanks alot.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
bioman i agree with u , LBM for me too , everyone noticed at the gym so it had to be impressive.....but bearly any strenght, althou endurance went up
first 2 weeks @1Omg...nothin
2 weeks off
next 2 weeks 2Omg...thats when i noticed the LBM difference....but thios time i stacked it with 4AD+ trans.....all from legalgear

Number 5

Awards
you should eat more. if you are gaining nothing, not even fat, then you just aren't eating enough.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I too, noticed very little strength increases, but my weight shot up like crazy.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I gained tons but the sides were hell, felt like a slug all the time.
I kept all my strength and lost only 3 lbs

Crotalus

Awards
Personally, I tried MT1 twice and for me it was useless.

I felt so bad on it that my training suffered more than anything. When your lower back can't handle the weights in core movements like squats , DL's, and standing presses that you could when NOT on it, I don't see this as a valuable resource I want to try again. Alot report strength increases , I saw strenth decline while using M1T.

I did try the M1, 4add and did make good weight gains, though most was water as they reported it would be, but at the end , the body comp was better than at the start of the cycle. But even so, it wasn't that drastic that I couldn't have done the same without it. Workouts were great through the whole cycle with none of the sides hampering training as with MT1 .

So far, the best thing for me has been T1 Pro ... gains were slower and not as much, but steady and I kept them. This works for me and is where my PH dollors will go from now on.

You just have to see what works and what doesn't for yourself ...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll say.. my strength was insane on m-1-t (no other compounds) and it seems to have remained fairly constant almost two months after.

I used it as a cutter and I was severaly below maintenance calories (1000 below). Initially my weight shot up about 15lbs in the first two weeks. It was at that time I actually switched to CKD diet and a bunch of water dropped out of my system which put me back down roughly 6lbs.

Cramping wasn't too bad at all. Sure, I felt it but nothing unberable. I was lethargic but again.. nothing unbearable. I work 12-15 hours days so it was difficult to tell what was causing the tiredness :)

I'd say my strength was up about 20-30% on most lifts, most noteably were my dips. When I started I was 306 and was repping 4 -6 reps. By the time I was finished I had added a 35lb Db and was getting 8-12 (depending where in my workout I did dips).

A

rngkng

Awards
just to keep this going about why i am unhappy with m1t, can anyone tell me why alot of people including myself get the flu, or flu like symptoms? i feel like crap and i hardly ever get sick.sore throat, snezzing, this sucks, i barely feel like training!

creator

Awards
yea, strength increases but no bodygt gains. did 2and 1/2 weeks at 15 mg ed. i think one needs 2o mg for 3-4 weeks of this ****.

rebo

Awards
I didnt get good str gains till week2,and week3 was even better,i wasnt bulking but i lost 2 waist sizes,and kept my starting body weight(which was great)gained good lean muscle and str is still holding good.Short cycles dont work well for me i ran it 5 weeks at 10mg.Next cycle id like to run it even longer.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used M1T to jumpstart a TD 1-T/4AD cycle? If so, how did it work?

Has anyone finished a TD 1=T/4AD cycle with M1T...how did it work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
jb7 Nutrition / Health 2
RedwolfWV General Chat 3