Nothing New to this forum: M-drol/P-plex Bridge!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Going to start a heroic journey of M-drol/P-plex Bridge.
M-drol 10/20/20- Newbie batch #53426 OCT 2012
P-plex 10 20 30 40

Already been pre-loading with the milk thistle and hawthorne berry.

Supps right now- Gold Standard, Animal flex, Multi, pre-workout, Creatine mono.

PCT- Novedex XT, lol not.
Tamoxifen Citrate liquid: 60/40/20/20
All support sups(which i will be taking on cycle as well).
Test booster

Body weight right now is 204, trying to get to 215.. BF % 8-10.

Already have done a cycle of p-plex which i loved, gaining about 7 lbs on that and keeping it still, which was about 3 and half months ago. I ran that p-plex at 10,20,30,40

Diet:
9 am- 3 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, 1 cup of oats
11 am- cup of cottage cheese and banana
1:30 ish- tuna sandwich, 2 cans.
3:30- pre- workout 1 scoop Gold standard, Monster pump,
5:00- post, 2 scoops, 1 cup white rice
6:00- Steak, or Chicken, or fish, and cup of brown rice
9:00 Salmon or tilapia, bout 30 g protein,2 cups of broccoli
12:00 1 cup of cottage cheese

thats the diet I have been on and i eat a cheat meal once a week at least, usually pizza or dirty mexican food lol. What do you guys all think?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add the Taurine, 3-5 grams a day depends on how bad back pumps.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think you need to run P-plex that High man.... Other than that everything looks pretty well layed out. Something I would change in you diet is to add in some healthy fat. Superdrol alond will wreck you lipids,so its important to make sure you get some healthy fats in to try keep you HDL up. I would suggest Natural Peanut butter, Peanuts,Almonds, Cashews(raw), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fish Oils (High Epa/Dha). Best of Luck man!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats true, i cook with olive oil always when i do my meats or anything but i think i need to add in a pb and j, mabye some peanut butter before bed to, and your right the p-plex dosage should drop it down a notch on last week.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats true, i cook with olive oil always when i do my meats or anything but i think i need to add in a pb and j, mabye some peanut butter before bed to, and your right the p-plex dosage should drop it down a notch on last week.
Yeah, the last two meal is where I personally would throw 20-30grams of fat each meal. Yeah when I ran P-plex I ran it at 20mg the whole time and that was by far the best cycle I ever ran. People have the tendancy to raise P-plex's dose before it actually kicks in.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you overlapping your last week of mdrol with your first week or Pheraplex? Or are you starting the pheraplex the day you stop mdrol?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
i am gonna be overlapping on the last week , 20 m-drol wit 10 mg p-plex.. depends on how sides are doing.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
i am gonna be overlapping on the last week , 20 m-drol wit 10 mg p-plex.. depends on how sides are doing.
I'm almost done this exact bridge right now (sunday is the last day for m-drol) and so far all I'm suffering from is backpumps. It's kind of a sad time, tho, because I would love to keep going with m-drol but gains vs sides isn't so great after 3 weeks...... or so I've read. Hopefully bumping p-plex up will work just as well :D

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I say run it this way:
mdrol 10/20/20/10 or 0/0/0
pplex 20/20/20/30/30-40/40

I ran that a few months ago. There's a log. Simply amazing results on a bulk. Check out the log.

It's a phera cycle with mdrol kickstart, due to the fact phera takes a few weeks to really kick in.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I say run it this way:
mdrol 10/20/20/10 or 0/0/0
pplex 20/20/20/30/30-40/40

I ran that a few months ago. There's a log. Simply amazing results on a bulk. Check out the log.

It's a phera cycle with mdrol kickstart, due to the fact phera takes a few weeks to really kick in.
So you basically stacked the M-drol and pheraplex for 4 weeks, then continued the pheraplex for another 2? Sorry... i didnt really understand the part where you said 'or 0/0/0'.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack phera/mdrol that high, those are both BRUTAL on the liver and lipids. you need your liver to live.

that looks like a really high dose of phera to me too, 20mg is plenty imo.

i'd run it something like:

mdrol 10/10/20/20
phera 0 / 0 / 0 / 10/20/20/20

if you already did a cycle of phera and loved it why not just run phera again and add Xtren at 60-90mg or something like that?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So you basically stacked the M-drol and pheraplex for 4 weeks, then continued the pheraplex for another 2? Sorry... i didnt really understand the part where you said 'or 0/0/0'.
Yeah forth wk u can drop the sd to 10 or just drop it completely hence the "0"

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack phera/mdrol that high, those are both BRUTAL on the liver and lipids. you need your liver to live.

that looks like a really high dose of phera to me too, 20mg is plenty imo.

i'd run it something like:

mdrol 10/10/20/20
phera 0 / 0 / 0 / 10/20/20/20

if you already did a cycle of phera and loved it why not just run phera again and add Xtren at 60-90mg or something like that?
High dose?!?!? At most ur taking 40mg when they are stacked. That's not crazy. The true agreed dose for phera is 30-50mg. SD 10-20 with some people going higher. So stacking 10 or 20mg sd with 20 phera isn't crazy. It's definately not for the inexperienced.

I very wary of "tren" with "wetter" type compounds. Unless u run a concurent AI oncycle you can be setting yourself up for progesterone related gyno. And that can be some nasty stuff. That's why I avoid tren with phera. Or would only consider it with a good AI. Plus even though tren is nonmethyl it isn't light on effecting the lipids. Actually pretty rough.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Plus I am moving on to inj :) darkside here I come.

h22t88

Awards
Subbed. I recently bought a few bottles of this LOT. Has anyone run 53426 yet?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I recently bought a few bottles of this LOT. Has anyone run 53426 yet?
Yes, and 11 pounds in 2 weeks solo at 10-20/20, and no felt side effects....no pumps good or bad, lethargy, nip or nut funny business....nothing....I was thinking it wasn't working for me but the size and strength gains say other wise :D

Anyway, I run mine like so....M-Drol 10-20/20/20.....The last week at 20 is stacked with 10 P-Plex.....week 4 is solo P-Plex at 20, then 30, probaby up to 40 for a 3 or 4 week P-Plex only cycle.

So week 3 is a STACK of 20 M-drol and 10 P-Plex.

Yall.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i am not gonna stack it together til the last week, it will be like waynaferd has lined out, if m-drol isn't doing to well i am gonna be real disappointed i see people with awesome results then nothing, i love the p-plex tho, ps liftinstud i would love to run inj. but thats gonna take a lot of convincing to the wifey ha. I keep telling her how there safer then pro-hormones u just have to know how to take them correctly and not be retarded, but since anyone that doesn't do research or know anything about injects they just see what the media portrays, stupid media.

h22t88

Awards
Yes, and 11 pounds in 2 weeks solo at 10-20/20, and no felt side effects....no pumps good or bad, lethargy, nip or nut funny business....nothing....I was thinking it wasn't working for me but the size and strength gains say other wise :D

Anyway, I run mine like so....M-Drol 10-20/20/20.....The last week at 20 is stacked with 10 P-Plex.....week 4 is solo P-Plex at 20, then 30, probaby up to 40 for a 3 or 4 week P-Plex only cycle.

Yall.
Awesome! Thanks for the report and good luck jhughes. I'll be watching.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i am not gonna stack it together til the last week, it will be like waynaferd has lined out, if m-drol isn't doing to well i am gonna be real disappointed i see people with awesome results then nothing, i love the p-plex tho, ps liftinstud i would love to run inj. but thats gonna take a lot of convincing to the wifey ha. I keep telling her how there safer then pro-hormones u just have to know how to take them correctly and not be retarded, but since anyone that doesn't do research or know anything about injects they just see what the media portrays, stupid media.
You are not taking a PH you are taking two aas. You need to educate your wife. I don't see how anyone can think orals are better and safer. Be glad she hasn't seen the recent bashing of OTC orals then.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

Yall.
so if I read this right u are runnning mdrol for 3wks and starting the 3rd wk u are adding phera and will run it for 5-6 wks?!?!?!? And people think that me kickstarting is too harsh but yet u want to run 7-8wks of methyls???!?!?!!

Sd: 10-20/20/20
phera 0/0/10/20/30/40/40/40/40?

That's what ur saying?

Justing2

Awards
I thought it was better to start with Phera and then go into to Mdrol to help dry out the wet gains from the phera. Im was going to do that stack but if this way is better I will do it mdrol then Phera.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was better to start with Phera and then go into to Mdrol to help dry out the wet gains from the phera. Im was going to do that stack but if this way is better I will do it mdrol then Phera.
That's one way to think of it but if you are like most the gains from sd come very quick and are hard to hold. VS phera which is much more steady. So the idea of sd first then phera us using phera to help solidify the rapid sd gains giving your body time to adjust.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah liftingstud i am glad she hasn't seen the ban on recent orals, but trust me i have tried talking to her about inj vs orals, and well just the fact that inj are the main view when people think of steroids and then they think of all of what the media portrays of steroids she can't fathom to think there can be any good to them, its a lost cause brother, lol. I will keep trying tho cause man i would rather do longer cycles and less sides, and better gains. Or I could just move to mexico.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
so if I read this right u are runnning mdrol for 3wks and starting the 3rd wk u are adding phera and will run it for 5-6 wks?!?!?!? And people think that me kickstarting is too harsh but yet u want to run 7-8wks of methyls???!?!?!!

Sd: 10-20/20/20
phera 0/0/10/20/30/40/40/40/40?

That's what ur saying?
Yeah, 6 or 7 weeks total. And if 20 or 30 works fine then I'll stay there and not go to 40 with the p-plex. But I'm figuring 3 weeks solo on P-Plex, after the 1 week stacked with m-drol. So 4 weeks total on Phera.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
can someone please post some bloodwork after there pplex mdrol cycle.. ive been really intrested to see how bad shutdown is and how bads lipids are really trashed.. havent found blood work anywhere

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
you run phera first.. then bridge into m-drol. because you get wetter gains with phera then you finish up with extremly dry gains from m-drol....just finished this cycle about 7 weeks ago... had great gains...I had phera-max... same as p plex but higher dosage

This was cycle

Phera-Max.... 15/30/30/30/0/0
M-Drol........... 0/0/10/20/20/20

no reason to take phera over 30... waste of pills and hair folicoles:sad3:

WHERES YOUR JOINT SUPPORT?!:261:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
you run phera first.. then bridge into m-drol. because you get wetter gains with phera then you finish up with extremly dry gains from m-drol....just finished this cycle about 7 weeks ago... had great gains...I had phera-max... same as p plex but higher dosage

This was cycle

Phera-Max.... 15/30/30/30/0/0
M-Drol........... 0/0/10/20/20/20

no reason to take phera over 30... waste of pills and hair folicoles:sad3:

WHERES YOUR JOINT SUPPORT?!:261:
like i said that is one theory of running this combo... lots of people find SD imparts very rapid gains in weight and strength in such a short period of time. These gains over a 3 wk period are too rapid for the body to adujust. Hence why so many people have problems holding all they gains they achieve from SD. If you are bulking who cares if you dry out some at the end? (plus phera being "wet" is sooo over exadurated, IMO and others) So the reason you run the SD first to to make these rapid gains early and use the second aas to help solidify the gains, making a some more but at a slower pace. This makes it SO much easier for the body to adjust to the rapid influx in weight. I ran a 6 wk phera cycle kicked off with 3 wks sd, gained 20lbs. Yes it was bulking so a little fat was added but nothing crazy. And guess what month+ later still holding all that weight actually up a pound and slightly leaner due to adding 2 20min cardio days. I have a rapid metabolism so rarely do any cardio.

There is no wrong way to run this combo. Just different ideas. I think if you react quickly to SD you should run it first using it to kick of a phera cycle or bridged into phera. If you want a leaner cycle look at subbing epi or tren for the phera.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Going to start a heroic journey of M-drol/P-plex Bridge.
M-drol 10/20/20- Newbie batch #53426 OCT 2012
P-plex 10 20 30 40

Already been pre-loading with the milk thistle and hawthorne berry.

Supps right now- Gold Standard, Animal flex, Multi, pre-workout, Creatine mono.

PCT- Novedex XT, lol not.
Tamoxifen Citrate liquid: 60/40/20/20
All support sups(which i will be taking on cycle as well).
Test booster

Body weight right now is 204, trying to get to 215.. BF % 8-10.

Already have done a cycle of p-plex which i loved, gaining about 7 lbs on that and keeping it still, which was about 3 and half months ago. I ran that p-plex at 10,20,30,40

Diet:
9 am- 3 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, 1 cup of oats
11 am- cup of cottage cheese and banana
1:30 ish- tuna sandwich, 2 cans.
3:30- pre- workout 1 scoop Gold standard, Monster pump,
5:00- post, 2 scoops, 1 cup white rice
6:00- Steak, or Chicken, or fish, and cup of brown rice
9:00 Salmon or tilapia, bout 30 g protein,2 cups of broccoli
12:00 1 cup of cottage cheese

thats the diet I have been on and i eat a cheat meal once a week at least, usually pizza or dirty mexican food lol. What do you guys all think?
I have changed my SERM too Toremifene Citrate , dosage will be 120/60/40/40
Gonna start cycle end of this week will try and record everything

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of M-drol, just took one, gonna be hitting the gym in about an hour, doing dc training, monday split of chest shoulders tris back width and back thickness, last time weighing myself about 207. Pretty stoked. Aiming for 215 at the end of this six week bridge/cycle.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Sorry my internet has been down this week, but wednesday i had an amazing day of legs wit it bein only the 3rd day on m-drol, i bumped it to 20mg that day and i am just gonna keep it at that til i bridge to p-plex, noticed a pump way faster then normal, today going to do chest and tris and shoulders and back.. insane i know but thats the dc program. Will log in weight and everything later tonight.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub. Just found your thread. I am on my pct now for an mdrol / Epi bridge. Six months or so form now I want to take a run with mdrol/p-plex. Good luck bro.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gymaddict20, today was a pretty good workout, decent pump, lifts went slightly up, did notice a two pound weight gain , so i am at 209, only fifth day on it so pretty excited to see how this all unfolds. Got some taurine comin in tomorrow to help out wit the lovely back pumps if they occur.

dsc08c

Awards
virtually the exact same cycle i'm running.... started a day after you lol. definitely subbed... hopefully we can compare our progress/experiences.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
ha thats awesome dsc08c ! Are you logging yours on here? and whats the name of your thread if u are?

dsc08c

Awards
mine is actually over on another forum... i'll pm you the link.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
dsc08c, got the link and looks pretty good bro, i am hoping this next week we notice some good strength gains and more weight gain. I am pretty stoked for mondays workout.

clewfirst

Awards
what does your DC split look like?

I ran a great 4-week epi solo cycle last spring doing the standard DC split: A1, Off, B1, Off, Off, A2, Off, B2

I have been thinking about doing this cycle, and it seems with the M-Drol you would recover faster and might be able to increase the workload/decrease recovery time over the standard DC setup.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
clewfirst, yea man thats what i have been doing this last week is just the normal split like u have done, but i wanna push my gym activity to at least 4 times a week while on cycle, thats when i made the best gains on pplex.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
mispost im that cool lol

theattrition

Awards
i got batch 53426, subbed following to see how this goes

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Just got done doing legs and bis today, weighed in at 209.5 (+2.5lbs), stronger on every leg workout i did, pretty sick pump that came pretty fast too. I did test out the new no xplode product my friend just got so lil bit biased today, not sure if it was the m-drol working or no xplode or both.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Bomb workout tonight did chest and tris, incline went up 10lbs and same wit flat, pretty sick pump also, and i weighed in at 211(+4lb), pretty excited about that.

theattrition

Awards
alright! glad to see that batch is doing what its suppose to. keep em comming : )

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Bomb workout tonight did chest and tris, incline went up 10lbs and same wit flat, pretty sick pump also, and i weighed in at 211(+4lb), pretty excited about that.
Nice bro. what are you dosing at? Keep hitting it hard!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
i am dosing at 20mg a day. Taking today off and hitting it Thursday and friday with the weekend off, just found out today that my wife is having a boy so were super stoked for that, lil spartan on the way!! hahha

dsc08c

Awards
dude congrats on the boy!

also glad to see youre up in weight. i've actually dropped a pound despite eating and lifting my brains out. i'm hoping its just water weight and the gains start showing within the next few days. keep up the good work!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Just got done doin a back shoulder workout, not so good but i haven't trained 3 days in a row in a while usually take wednesdays off but since i am going home for the holidays had too. Weight still at 211 but no crazy pump today.