Orals do NOTHING for me.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I've taken anadrol, dianabol multiple times, and have never noticed anything! Currently I am one week on Dianabol 50mg per day and I haven't noticed ANYTHING. No water weight, puffiness, or anything. My weight has gone up like 2 lbs, but im also 2 months into a test/ masteron/ primo cycle. (1000mg test per week, 200mg mast EOD, 100mg primo EOD). Im 5'6" at 173lbs. Ive attached pics of 2 weeks ago and Currently (on dbol). The source I use I know has good injectable products, my bloodwork reading was 3500+ ng/dl for total test last week. I don't know if I just don't react to orals, or I'm not eating enough or something. Im eating a lot daily. High protein and carbs, lower fats. Let me know if you can tell which pic is the Dbol pic.
Screenshot_20201110-093418_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201110-093356_Gallery.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, pretty hard to fuk up taking orals. Shitty diet, crap training...youd experience some kind of side (reflux, pumps, loss of appetite, etc) at least.

1 week of dbol is still early though.

Try 50mg sdrol, thatd settle the case of orals for you lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm, pretty hard to fuk up taking orals. Shitty diet, crap training...youd experience some kind of side (reflux, pumps, loss of appetite, etc) at least.

1 week of dbol is still early though.

Try 50mg sdrol, thatd settle the case of orals for you lol
I'd try to get it from a different seller (with good reviews) as well, to elimate that variable.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also... being 8 weeks into a cycle idk what you were expected from orals but you ain’t going to blow up the same way that if you started dbol week 1. All this was probably a low-key flex so nice back bro. Good size and definition.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ME : take 1 cap of oral .. omg these side effects i need to up my cycle assist and add on more live product .. ohh and need to add taurine for back pumps

id question the authencity of orals esp if your in usa and its banned here

btwn nice back #nohomo

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either your orals is fake/bad quality or you’re not eating enough. You’re also on a lot of gear already so if you’re not growing it’s most likely a diet issue, from the pictures it looks you’re under eating. Don’t get me wrong, you look good/lean but it’s hard to put on weight/size being that lean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1. You’re on week 1 of Dbol. Fucking give it a minute.

2. You chose dbol, a milder oral that is literally methylated EQ - probably the lousiest choice when you’re already on a gram of test. And how much Anadrol did you try, for how long? Some guys only need 50mg, but some guys need 200. I know of at least 3 308-superheavy powerlifters that used a gram daily for short periods, like a week.

3. As was mentioned, you’re on week 8 of 2 grams/wk. And not long ago you were doing back to back SARM cycles then getting on test and TRT. I don’t think you have had much off time the last year. Someone PCTing and taking 16 weeks off using an oral week 1 will see radically more growth than you will staying on so much, using bigger doses, introducing it later in the blast. The first guy blowing up is basically rebuilding all the muscle you kept all that time.

Best advice is to keep turning up the dose and see if sides become present. If not, try different sources. You may not get good gains, but if you take enough real SD or something you should get sick.

Back development looks good homie. I can see the progress from earlier threads.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. You’re on week 1 of Dbol. Fucking give it a minute.

2. You chose dbol, a milder oral that is literally methylated EQ - probably the lousiest choice when you’re already on a gram of test. And how much Anadrol did you try, for how long? Some guys only need 50mg, but some guys need 200. I know of at least 3 308-superheavy powerlifters that used a gram daily for short periods, like a week.

3. As was mentioned, you’re on week 8 of 2 grams/wk. And not long ago you were doing back to back SARM cycles then getting on test and TRT. I don’t think you have had much off time the last year. Someone PCTing and taking 16 weeks off using an oral week 1 will see radically more growth than you will staying on so much, using bigger doses, introducing it later in the blast. The first guy blowing up is basically rebuilding all the muscle you kept all that time.

Best advice is to keep turning up the dose and see if sides become present. If not, try different sources. You may not get good gains, but if you take enough real SD or something you should get sick.

Back development looks good homie. I can see the progress from earlier threads.
mr.commonsense strikes again!!!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could have a super liver that just breaks down the oral steroids. I've heard of such things happen.

One trick you could try to get the orals to work is to drink an 8oz glass of grapefruit juice and take Bioperine and the antacid cimetidine.

All three of these ingredients together help orals bypass the liver in and get into the system. Grapefruit juice works in the following way:

The effects are caused by furanocoumarins (and, to a lesser extent, flavonoids).[11] These chemicals inhibit key drug metabolizing enzymes, such as cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4). CYP3A4 is a metabolizing enzyme for almost 50% of drugs, and is found in the liver and small intestinal epithelial cells.[12] As a result, many drugs are affected. Inhibition of enzymes can have two different effects, depending on whether the drug is either

This is about the Bioiperine, which is a black pepper extract.
Black Pepper is a source of piperine, a molecule that does not do much on its own but can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. Due to this, it is ingested alongside some supplements to increase their absorption rates and is almost always consumed with curcumin.

I'never taken it with curcumin, but you're welcome to give it a try.

Cimetidine works in the following way:

Due to its non-selective inhibition of cytochrome P450 enzymes, cimetidine has numerous drug interactions.

It doesn't specifically mention AAS, but with all the other drugs it helps bypass the liver, I would strongly assume it works the same way.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could have a super liver that just breaks down the oral steroids. I've heard of such things happen.

One trick you could try to get the orals to work is to drink an 8oz glass of grapefruit juice and take Bioperine and the antacid cimetidine.

All three of these ingredients together help orals bypass the liver in and get into the system. Grapefruit juice works in the following way:

This is about the Bioiperine, which is a black pepper extract.

I'never taken it with curcumin, but you're welcome to give it a try.

Cimetidine works in the following way:

It doesn't specifically mention AAS, but with all the other drugs it helps bypass the liver, I would strongly assume it works the same way.
I have heard of this as well.

I always take my Curcumin as well as TUDCA with piperine. Many don’t have any added or have insufficient amounts added, but studies have showed more & more absorption using up to 20mg of bioperine.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have heard of this as well.

I always take my Curcumin as well as TUDCA with piperine. Many don’t have any added or have insufficient amounts added, but studies have showed more & more absorption using up to 20mg of bioperine.
Well, I would recommend taking it without the liver rejuvenating supplements. With this combination, you're trying to bypass your liver, and so taking TUDCU with it can make the liver stronger and more able to break down the orals. Take the TUDCU/NAC/etc before bed.

Try my cycle out and let me know how it works for you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde your post got me curious about your thoughts on dbol... what dit ou mean big lousiest and mild? Mind to tell your general thought on a bodybuilding perspective on the drug? Ofc I know it quite well but I would appreciate YOUR input on it. ❤

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The old grapefruit trick.

I have some astragin solo on the way to start taking with my supps... Seems like it could increase the bioavailability of orals as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Injectible steroids don't work for me.
Maybe it's my body chemistry.

Another annoying thing .... Ingested food doesn't work for me.
It goes in, but my body refuses to use any of it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

LOL.

Sorry about that.
That was ridiculous.

But honestly ... So is the idea that all oral steroids don't work for a person.

I understand that evidence led you (OP) to believe they don't.
But that evidence could also point to other factors.
And one (or more) of those is actually what's going on with you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol

i squeezeeee and hold my poop in.. so food has been the best gainer for me

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.

Sorry about that.
That was ridiculous.

But honestly ... So is the idea that all oral steroids don't work for a person.

I understand that evidence led you (OP) to believe they don't.
But that evidence could also point to other factors.
And one (or more) of those is actually what's going on with you.
Did yaw see the guy? the reason they didnt work is because there is nothing left to do...dude is huge and jacked af already! im being serious

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t even know why we still debating this lol my guy is on 2grams of oils 8 weeks In of course an oral isn’t going to do much more. I suggest him to try and drop off everything once it’s time to come off or stay on a little cruise dose whatever for a good 12 weeks then he can try some orals at a fresh start of a cycle and see if he still doesn’t react at all. Such bs lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t even know why we still debating this lol my guy is on 2grams of oils 8 weeks In of course an oral isn’t going to do much more. I suggest him to try and drop off everything once it’s time to come off or stay on a little cruise dose whatever for a good 12 weeks then he can try some orals at a fresh start of a cycle and see if he still doesn’t react at all. Such bs lol
I mean... He's not WRONG though😁

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I would recommend taking it without the liver rejuvenating supplements. With this combination, you're trying to bypass your liver, and so taking TUDCU with it can make the liver stronger and more able to break down the orals. Take the TUDCU/NAC/etc before bed.

Try my cycle out and let me know how it works for you.
The presence of TUDCA strengthens the liver’s cell walls and helps prevent hepatic cell death & collapse, which would otherwise impair bile flow over time. That’s not some temporary daily cyclical thing based on administration time; it’s a general improvement in strength/stability/health that will benefit the user round the clock.

So if you use TUDCA, there’s no getting around the fact the liver will be healthier and metabolize things better than without. Maybe that would in theory diminish oral steroid blood levels after first pass, but I would argue a healthier liver still must be the priority - a dysfunctional liver means a dysfunctional gut, and a dysfunctional gut means poor nutrient utilization. And if you can’t eat or use nutrients well, that is bound to limit growth potential.

This is why I suspect TUDCA timing in relation to oral dosing doesn’t really matter in the scheme of things. But that is just my opinion, based on the science we have on TUDCA (which those studies don’t also include oral steroid administration of course).

@Hyde your post got me curious about your thoughts on dbol... what dit ou mean big lousiest and mild? Mind to tell your general thought on a bodybuilding perspective on the drug? Ofc I know it quite well but I would appreciate YOUR input on it.
I have never used dbol (to my knowledge lol). With that caveat out of the way, I have always heard it to be mild. Many guys seem to love it, some hate the bloat, but between guys I know in real life and accounts on the internet it’s not as powerful as many harsher orals. It’s probably the number one first oral-only cycle recommendation (not on AM, but worldwide with its cheap cost and massive availability). Most all reports would rank compounds like Anadrol, M1T, SD, as more potent (and harsher). And being methylated eq, and therefore from the testosterone structure family (as opposed to 19-nor or DHT families) combining it with large amounts of testosterone becomes a bit like just drinking a bigger glass of beer vs adding a shot of whiskey on the side. There’s no structural variety to generate the 1+1=3 factor many steroid combos can synergistically provide.

It’s fairly well reported that Dbol tends to provide more pop for guys using smaller amounts of testosterone. Because adding Dbol would be higher returns for them than guys already running larger amounts of test.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The presence of TUDCA strengthens the liver’s cell walls and helps prevent hepatic cell death & collapse, which would otherwise impair bile flow over time. That’s not some temporary daily cyclical thing based on administration time; it’s a general improvement in strength/stability/health that will benefit the user round the clock.

So if you use TUDCA, there’s no getting around the fact the liver will be healthier and metabolize things better than without. Maybe that would in theory diminish oral steroid blood levels after first pass, but I would argue a healthier liver still must be the priority - a dysfunctional liver means a dysfunctional gut, and a dysfunctional gut means poor nutrient utilization. And if you can’t eat or use nutrients well, that is bound to limit growth potential.

This is why I suspect TUDCA timing in relation to oral dosing doesn’t really matter in the scheme of things. But that is just my opinion, based on the science we have on TUDCA (which those studies don’t also include oral steroid administration of course).

I have never used dbol (to my knowledge lol). With that caveat out of the way, I have always heard it to be mild. Many guys seem to love it, some hate the bloat, but between guys I know in real life and accounts on the internet it’s not as powerful as many harsher orals. It’s probably the number one first oral-only cycle recommendation (not on AM, but worldwide with its cheap cost and massive availability). Most all reports would rank compounds like Anadrol, M1T, SD, as more potent (and harsher). And being methylated eq, and therefore from the testosterone structure family (as opposed to 19-nor or DHT families) combining it with large amounts of testosterone becomes a bit like just drinking a bigger glass of beer vs adding a shot of whiskey on the side. There’s no structural variety to generate the 1+1=3 factor many steroid combos can synergistically provide.

It’s fairly well reported that Dbol tends to provide more pop for guys using smaller amounts of testosterone. Because adding Dbol would be higher returns for them than guys already running larger amounts of test.
Thanks broski, I’m prepping my next blast once I reach 11 weeks off and I never was a big fan of dbol nor was I a fan of orals since early 2020 even tho I did use orals in the past. Was debating on adding dbol in my 750test 450npp 500eq cycle. Maybe another oral would be better idk. I don’t like the toxicity of orals tbh that’s why I don’t run them anymore but I might do dbol.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Interested in your thoughts on stacking all three. For example Test, Deca, and Var.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Jake from Antaeus Labs has talked about this:
From Jake: "Take Aegis and Talos along with Mechabol, and with meals. You can take milk thistle and NAC at the same time, if you'd like. Dietary fats, in
large enough quantities, can dramatically improve the gastrointestinal
absorption of lipophilic supplement ingredients.... like mechabol,
resveratrol, CoQ10, silybin (to some degree), and many others.

Liver supports won't decrease & should even increase absorption. (TUDCA
and sodium taurocholate are actually 'oral penetration enhancers' of a
sort -- they can solubilize lipophilic/poorly-bioavailable ingredients &
increase the extent and rate of their absorption. And PPC is, pound for
pound, better than dietary fats.)
...That said, there's some alarming data re: milk thistle decreasing
androgen receptor function, but I don't think that it's 'clinically
relevant', so I see no harm in taking milk thistle...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks broski, I’m prepping my next blast once I reach 11 weeks off and I never was a big fan of dbol nor was I a fan of orals since early 2020 even tho I did use orals in the past. Was debating on adding dbol in my 750test 450npp 500eq cycle. Maybe another oral would be better idk. I don’t like the toxicity of orals tbh that’s why I don’t run them anymore but I might do dbol.
Nothing wrong with Dbol use in general! Anavar could be a good oral with that stack. Not as many lbs on the scale, but real tissue where it counts. Or Anadrol if you want more temp volumization and don’t get appetite issues like many do.

Interested in your thoughts on stacking all three. For example Test, Deca, and Var.
That’s a fine idea, assuming that meets your needs of course.

Anavar is almost a bad example though, because it kinda is useful for everyone in any scenario (provided you can afford it and don’t care about the lipid hit). Bodybuilding it’s great for lean gains in offseason and even better cutting. Strength athletes love it for the big power increases. Women can use it.

But say for example test/Deca and adding a bit of 1-test vs pushing just those 2 compounds higher.

Jake from Antaeus Labs has talked about this:
Thank you for this! Jake was why I ever started using TUDCA at all. He had a good write up on it that sold me when whatever PubMed I found seemed to totally corroborate his message.

deanjames8280

Awards
remember the blue heart 10mg dbols with the score in the middle made by body research i believe? they were awesome

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
Anabolics 89
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
50Magnum Anabolics 5
Pro Bodybuilding 9