Ways of Taking Steroids

TrynaImprove

Awards
Ok now we all know that taking steroids by injection is hands down the best way to achieve results (or so i read and have been told) but due to its severity of having to be so cleanly with the needles/syringes/etc im thinking about backing far far away from them. So i ask you guys, do tablets work fine or creams?! I heard creams work but since everyone's bodies are different, the cream only work on a select few. So should i, if at all, take tablets of anavar/primo or try out the creams or any others?! my yahoo im is trynaimprove ..... [email protected] is my email i use for this too. Please get in touch with me on this subject as i am really interested and concerned. I thank you all in advance.:sigh1:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anavar and primo are made to be taken orally, so they work decently as that, just have higher side effects. Yes everyone says anavar has low sides, but thats at 10-20mg a day which also doesn't build much muscle. The trandermals work but the downside is they are dangerous if you have a girlfriend/wife/kids as you can transfer some to them

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
some guy suggested using a turkey baster-ish delivery system that you inserted in you a$$ hole... might give that a try haha if you like boys that is

TrynaImprove

Awards
jaha frig nah! that aint like me and im ASSuming its not like mosta the people on this forum. but hey dont ask dont tell. lol. well if you can, can you gimme a boost or helpful hint on what to take/how to take it etc. im taking a season off from soccer and thinking about doing some of these things but i heard its bad for my body to do since i'm gonna only be 20 in october. please help me because i keep getting diff results/opinions/facts/etc from wherever i look. please help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at your age proper nutrition + workouts should be enough. what are you trying to accomplish that you are failing at?

TrynaImprove

Awards
myu genetics are not so good as my dad (i saw pix bc i never met him) is a shrot but pretty well rounded guy but not really threatening and my mom and uncles and that side of the fam are not so gigantic neither and i figured these can help me gain size and then cut. I needa get bigger. please pm or im me later. im off to practice (baseball) now. sorry bro. thanks again for helping me. id also welcome advise from anyone else too. no offense easy, just sooooo damn many diff ways to go and being pointed in so many diff directions are really starting to get me pissed...its like i got roid rage thinking about it! lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some guy suggested using a turkey baster-ish delivery system that you inserted in you a$$ hole... might give that a try haha if you like boys that is
You suppose the preferance for woman and turkey basters in the ass is mutually exclusive.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jaha frig nah! that aint like me and im ASSuming its not like mosta the people on this forum. but hey dont ask dont tell. lol. well if you can, can you gimme a boost or helpful hint on what to take/how to take it etc. im taking a season off from soccer and thinking about doing some of these things but i heard its bad for my body to do since i'm gonna only be 20 in october. please help me because i keep getting diff results/opinions/facts/etc from wherever i look. please help
You must be 21 to engage in discussion in the anabolic forum. Thank you!