P-Plex/Mdrol Stack advise

Beatrice

Awards
I posted this on the supplements section but i thought id get more hits on this forrum.

Hey Guys,
1st time post I had just a couple questions and looking for some advice from you muscle pros out their =) I finished my mdrol cycle about 3-4 months ago. Recently I ordered and plan on running a p plex/mdrol cycle..Ive researched it and plan on running the following
week 1-4 p plex 20mg (maybe 30 3rd and 4th)
week 3-6 add mdrol 10mg at first and maybe graduate to 20mg
week 7-10(or12 depending how i feel after week 10)Inhibit-E ..2 caps
all the while taking 4 caps of liver care daily!
Please critique

I dont know how strong the Inhibit-E is because ive never ran it should i take it with something else or will it be suffice?
Also my questions were if I were to run this when I do reach week 3 how should i space out the mdrol and pplex dosages?

*After posting that and getting some hits i thought of changing it to taking the InhibitE as a cycle support rather than as a pct and weeks 7 on getting a SERM as every1 suggested that i should run a serm! What do you guys think? Also what serm should i go with if need be?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a very similar cycle starting on this coming up Monday. Can't wait. I have been taking liver support for 2 weeks to get ready for this cycle. I'm expecting great gains. I'm running it at PP 10/20/30/30
SD 0/10/20/30
Yes, PCT is already in check.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm so tired of being an ass, but I have to ask how you are 6'1 163 after a cycle of superdrol. What's your diet like? Are you another fast metabolism type and if so how do you plan to keep the gains from as potent a bulker as Phera/Superdrol?

Beatrice

Awards
i'm so tired of being an ass, but I have to ask how you are 6'1 163 after a cycle of superdrol. What's your diet like? Are you another fast metabolism type and if so how do you plan to keep the gains from as potent a bulker as Phera/Superdrol?
You are not being an ass I respect your reply and appreciate it. Esp for asking for further information. Yea i have a very fast metabolism and always have. My brother is 34 and his still hasnt slowed down. So id rather not wait for that.
But anyways I didnt jump into the sdrol blindly but i didnt have all the proper knowlage ive gained over the past 5 months. Not to mention my job schedual hindered my food consumption so i couldnt get as much as I wanted. But i have all that squared away now and have a good plan. even still i kept all my gains from it even tho i only ran a nolvadex Xt pct. With noLva i think i should be better off. I know i can always eat better so ive been trolling the bulking sections religously. thanks for intrest