if you've done more than one cycle of m-1-t

MrTrap

Awards
1) How much did you net on your 2nd, 3rd cycles?

2) What is your height, and before you started m-1-t, what was your weight?

MrTrap

Awards
This could be useful info for those guys trying to figure out how many cycles they want to do...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First cycle I was 5'7 185 when I started. 5'7 210 when I stopped. I gained a little fat, but not much. I ran 20mg a day, and I will never do it again.

Second cycle I stayed the same weight, but I lost 2 inches off of my waist and lost 4% bodyfat, so I was alot more pleased with that. I did 10mg a day that time, and I had no sides what so ever.

On both cycle I only lost one pound post cycle. I used nolva 12 liver tabs a day, and lots of omega3.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey sifu, why did you say you'd never do it again? you show a 25 lb increase with "little fat". sounds damn successful.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I was hating life on it. Flu symptoms every day, I seriously thought I was sick, but I never was. It just wasn't fun. I never had really bad cramps or anything. But the Flu stuff sucked ass. The reason I gained so much though, is the fact that I hadn't done any hormones in over a year, and I took large amounts of 4ad in a dermal as well.

Still I will never go above 10mg again.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
10mg/day is working just fine for me..the back cramps are gone and i have no other side effects to report..

phatbody

Awards
I went from 190 to 200 on 20mg/day for two weeks. I had no sickness and no cramps, I was just really sore on the days following workouts taking a few days longer than normal to recover. I felt a little lazy but I'm lazy regardless so I didn't really notice it too much. I did take 1 gram of Potassium and 1 gram of L-Tyrosine everyday.

LIFTER23

Awards
First cycle I was 5'7 185 when I started. 5'7 210 when I stopped. I gained a little fat, but not much. I ran 20mg a day, and I will never do it again.

Second cycle I stayed the same weight, but I lost 2 inches off of my waist and lost 4% bodyfat, so I was alot more pleased with that. I did 10mg a day that time, and I had no sides what so ever.

On both cycle I only lost one pound post cycle. I used nolva 12 liver tabs a day, and lots of omega3.
On your second cycle were you on a lower calorie diet?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only by three hundread calories, however I started my boxing workouts four times a week(up from one) I was also doing my BJJ classes on top of it, with weights.

MrTrap

Awards
sifu, good info. Hopefully more who have done more than one cycle will reply.

1) How much did you net on your 2nd, 3rd cycles?

2) What is your height, and before you started m-1-t, what was your weight?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I did two cycles, first one I gained 8lbs at 10mg a day, I waited two weeks and did it again at 10mg a day again and only went up 3lbs that time, the second time I felt like I had the flu everyday and had a hard time getting any good workouts in

anabolicengine

Board Supporter
Awards
Started my first cycle 5'6 180 ended at 195. Second cycle started at 190 (inconsistent eating during holidays) 5 days into second cycle 200. Love the size and strength gains only side was the minor back discomfort. Strength did not go down for me when off. I did make sure to use all the precautions for liver that I read on this board that I find very helpful. I have taken only 10 mg both times from kilo.