thinking of making a hombrew

destro19

destro19

Awards
im thinking of making my own homebre for cutting using 5AA, 19 nor and 1,4.  Is this good for cutting and if so what amouts of each should I use.  Anoone else made any intresting hombres.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by destro19
im thinking of making my own homebre for cutting using 5AA, 19 nor and 1,4.  Is this good for cutting and if so what amouts of each should I use.  Anoone else made any intresting hombres.

The 1,4 is better by oral means, 1 test 10 gram 5gram of 19nor

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really see the effectiveness of this stack at all. 1,4 does reduce fat but increases your appetite dramatically. 5AA and 19 nor? What is your logic behind these for fat loss?

I would go with 1-test alone, and some usnic acid and eca.

destro19

destro19

Awards
ok my reason for these three was from the ph chart posted by lifeguard.  I looked at the ones that said "good for cutting"

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1-test is awsome for cutting. If you not worried about your hair do a 1-test 3-alpha stack... Add in some eca and cardio and you will be ripped.... Hope that helps.. talk to ya

Havok

Awards
1-test is awsome for cutting. If you not worried about your hair do a 1-test 3-alpha stack... Add in some eca and cardio and you will be ripped.... Hope that helps.. talk to ya
When you say not worried about hair.
Do you mean if we don't care about losing the hair?
Or aren't likely to lose it?

b/c no male is bald in my family.. not even the 70 year olds

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
3-alpha converts to DHT at 43%.. DHT is the cause of hairloss... If you are not prone to it then probably no problem. Also some people have reported hairloss while on 1-test.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

Havok

Awards
Thanks, that sorta clears things up.
So if it doesn't run in the famiily I won't get it from the test or 1ad.

or shouldn't?
Can it cause hair loss for someone who wouldn't normally get it?

oh, and acne I read alot about acne side effects
I have never had bad acne, one or two here and there and not bery close together in time either, would It cause me to have acne at alll, or even that severe?

Thanks

destro19

destro19

Awards
Originally posted by pogue
I don't really see the effectiveness of this stack at all. 1,4 does reduce fat but increases your appetite dramatically. 5AA and 19 nor? What is your logic behind these for fat loss?

I would go with 1-test alone, and some usnic acid and eca.

Ive tried anabol x from higherpower and had pretty good results.  it was 19nor and 5aa so thats were I had seen the combo before.  I even put it with there version of t1pro and thats when everyone first started tihnking i was on roids.  that was of course before bdc came aolng. You get more for your $$ here. anyway i realy like when i took the 2 at the same time. do you think chemo would add this to the product line 19nor/5aa. anyone know were to get 5aa powder cause i cant find it anywhere. 

destro19

destro19

Awards
is 1,4 best capped or in powder cause i was readin lifeguards post on cuttimg and his recomended stack was 1-test, 1,4  and 5aa. 

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Capped taken orally.. Hope that helps.. talk to y

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that sorta clears things up.
So if it doesn't run in the famiily I won't get it from the test or 1ad.

or shouldn't?
Can it cause hair loss for someone who wouldn't normally get it?

oh, and acne I read alot about acne side effects
I have never had bad acne, one or two here and there and not bery close together in time either, would It cause me to have acne at alll, or even that severe?

Thanks
now this is interesting..i post under havok on anabolex and animalkits.be...hmmmm..i chose that name becauseim a x-man..very interesting:D