Killer M1T cramps

bigbadboss101

Awards
Ok, most people had mentioned back ache, head ache, and tight muscles that makes it hard to workout. I have all these but they were not a big deal. I went to play basketball last week and my feet were swollen to the point it was painful to run. This week I went to play ball hockey and my shins and glutes were swollen. I had shins of steel and had to come off every 1.5 minutes.

What is best to combat this? I know potassium and taurine are some of the things people use beside lot of water and stretching.

Power Nutrition

Potassium at around 1 gram a day taken in three doses works great.

PN

BrKonman

Awards
One banana two banana three banana four..... Heh, 3 banana's a day can make all the difference. Or just potassium pills like candy all day long. ;)

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Taurine helped me a lot, I only got one or two cramps in the front of my neck from yawning of all things. Taurine is cheap and has a host of other benefits.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I have heard reports that basically 3 actions will decrease and even eliminate the cramps:

(1) Add an agent that aromatizes like 4-AD or test prop.
(2) Add potassium. One banana, two bananas, five...
(3) Decrease the dose.

Hope this helps...

Chemo

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I had the lower back pain until I started taking 600mg Potassium a day in 2 300mg doses.

solaris

Awards
When my Choline intake is high from fish oil or other Choline enhancing supplements I get incredible muscle rigidity bordering on cramping.
I have found that besides muscle relaxers high dose Magnesium
(1 gram +) is the only thing that can reduce the tension. I believe this could help. Be forwarned that you can get some pretty runny **** from this so take Immodium when consuming the megadose Magnesium.
I will be running a M1T cycle starting next week so I will report if I get cramps and how well the Magneium does or does not deal with them.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taurine and water. Its the depletion of taurine which is the cause of the potassium deficiency.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Chemo's first suggestion, along with the taurine. Always have Test (or a precurosor in the case) in a cycle.