Purus Halovar reformulated

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Price point?
Early adopters price $119 on our direct website but I’d expect that to come down once distributed to retailers. Once I have a better retail price point I’ll post it up in Here as I don’t have an answer at the moment.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
119 is ridiculous. Early adopter price point or not. You guys are shooting yourself in the foot with this.

Someone needs to say it

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
119 is ridiculous. Early adopter price point or not. You guys are shooting yourself in the foot with this.

Someone needs to say it
To be honest I don’t set prices and wasn’t in that discussion but agree with you. I’ll bring it up when I talk with the CEO though.

It’s not cheap to produce I do know that. Expect price to come down quite a bit once distributed out to retail though.

Critical feedback is some of the most important and I appreciate it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest I don’t set prices and wasn’t in that discussion but agree with you. I’ll bring it up when I talk with the CEO though.

It’s not cheap to produce I do know that. Expect price to come down quite a bit once distributed out to retail though.

Critical feedback is some of the most important and I appreciate it.
Solid response. Best of luck on that conversation with your CEO. Keep in mind that the natural anabolic space is more saturated then it has ever been. This product at its current price is more then double most of the products in this space.

While the product formulation is done. I personally believe that the bottom 3 ingredients is the most critical ingredients of this blend (emphasis on shilijat) and if you could have skipped on the calcium and vita D to keep costs down and product cheaper for the consumer that would have been the way to go.

Like I said. Hope that conversation goes well. As I have been wanting to try shilijat for awhile now