Levrone chances in AC AUS?
- 02-07-2018, 07:39 PM
- 02-07-2018, 08:32 PM
02-07-2018, 09:58 PM
02-07-2018, 10:02 PM
I definitely think he will do better/not come in last but not by much. Either way he will look awesome for his age
03-07-2018, 09:32 PM
03-08-2018, 05:42 AM
Wolf looks great, from last weekend at the Arnold classic.
Levrone has brought his legs up so much since last olympia he was 220 lbs, hes now 260 lbs. He did what some people said was impossible by bringing his legs up at over 50 years old. Hes a great inspiration. Thank you kevin
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
03-08-2018, 06:55 AM
04-11-2018, 06:09 PM
04-11-2018, 09:45 PM
I can't believe these guys are still going... Especially levrone he has to be over 50.
No way they do well, I can't see it.
04-13-2018, 12:33 PM
04-13-2018, 04:18 PM
04-13-2018, 04:49 PM
04-13-2018, 05:49 PM
04-13-2018, 08:51 PM
04-14-2018, 01:52 AM
With Levrone I just think he doesn't want to let go. Its hard for some people to come to terms w time to hang it up.
04-14-2018, 02:27 AM
04-14-2018, 02:28 AM
04-14-2018, 12:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hyper24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:17 PM
- By neoborn in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:54 PM
- By poison in forum NutraplanetReplies: 97Last Post: 04-15-2007, 09:13 PM
- By jmh80 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 247Last Post: 01-07-2007, 12:55 AM
- By Baby Huey in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:10 PM