• Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wolf yes leverone no, if Wolfe ain't ready he won't enter

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just hope Kevin doesn't make a fool of himself again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I definitely think he will do better/not come in last but not by much. Either way he will look awesome for his age

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wolf looks great, from last weekend at the Arnold classic.

Levrone has brought his legs up so much since last olympia he was 220 lbs, hes now 260 lbs. He did what some people said was impossible by bringing his legs up at over 50 years old. Hes a great inspiration. Thank you kevin

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe these guys are still going... Especially levrone he has to be over 50.
No way they do well, I can't see it.

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
I can't believe these guys are still going... Especially levrone he has to be over 50.
No way they do well, I can't see it.

I am interested in the bigger picture......with what is available to us now, how much muscle hypertrophy can one gain over 50 in a YEAR????

that is what I am interested in

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in the bigger picture......with what is available to us now, how much muscle hypertrophy can one gain over 50 in a YEAR????

that is what I am interested in
I hear you with a guy like Levrone who's been big before he should come in with some decent size. However at 52yo I don't think he will come in any where near his peak (sizewise) and I can't see conditioning being that great either in a short time frame but I guess we will see.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wolfe will be fine, leverone is just drawing attention to make money
I think he can hit the top 10 depending on his conditioning. I don't think he will come in anywhere near his biggest but he's got plenty of size and as the saying goes size isn't everything lol. But he's no spring chicken.

With Levrone I just think he doesn't want to let go. Its hard for some people to come to terms w time to hang it up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think he can hit the top 10 depending on his conditioning. I don't think he will come in anywhere near his biggest but he's got plenty of size and as the saying goes size isn't everything lol. But he's no spring chicken.

With Levrone I just think he doesn't want to let go. Its hard for some people to come to terms w time to hang it up.
Wolfe I got some Faith in. Not on some fanboy shyt, he ain't been out that long, he can make a comeback. Kevin is a lot different, he can get the weight but it don't look the same for obvious reasons, he's about making money through guest posing and his name

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
surprised a U.G. lab or SUPP co. doesn't sponsor Wolfe on his comeback!

great publicity